Just what you non tax payers have done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I don't about that but one dropped a bottle Jack Daniels.:sneaky:

KM Richards

Threads
Don't all the extremist believe he is real just like Elvis is alive and living large or that John Kennedy is still alive?

Don't forget Jim Morrison and Buddy Holly.... they still kick too ya know! thumbsup8.gif

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I guess I don't live in the same kind of neighborhood you guys do. LOL

KM Richards

Threads
Yeah man, things are tough all over under bidenomics ya know!

A fella's gotta lie, cheat, and steal just to get ahead these days... and the gubment sure hates the competition when the little people want their 10% just like the big guy gets! whatever.gif

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And don't forget the churches. One local church demand that their flock pay them a third of their income weekly. Many left but I don't have a clue as to why.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yeah man, things are tough all over under bidenomics ya know!

A fella's gotta lie, cheat, and steal just to get ahead these days... and the gubment sure hates the competition when the little people want their 10% just like the big guy gets! View attachment 67121
Without trying to get political
What you are seeing is the net effect of Reganonomics and a very corrupt election system that eats up tens of millions every 2 years and billions every 4 years .
That money comes from the top end of town so each administration has to pass laws that repay the top end of town regardles ow what colour underpants they wear .
IF and when the USA gets an independent authority to oversee the electorial roll & the eletions themselves then you have taken the first baby steps to democracy
Compulsory voting is the next step but the mind set of the US population is compulsory anything is akin to communism .

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just had a new neighbor try push his political beliefs on to me at our very first meeting. I don't discuss politics or religion for a very good reason. It causes too much bad between what would be good friends. In this case he was very pushy so I just walked away.

But Bert you are right there is just much money involved to have honest elections any more. And voting is a citizen duty to do or at least I have the right to complain when a JackA gets in and believe me there a heck of a lot of them in office right now. When a person doesn't vote they have no right to complain.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
And don't forget the churches. One local church demand that their flock pay them a third of their income weekly. Many left but I don't have a clue as to why.
1/3rd? They're getting greedy. It used to be 10%.

Status
Not open for further replies.