Just what you non tax payers have done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Now I never attended college or an university but I still denied jobs because I know more the company owners. They are plain scared to hire someone with more knowledge and ability then they have. All I want was a job to make a living. I finally had to go in to business for myself. Now they are even more afraid of my abilities as I now a lot more.

Yes we have to pay taxes but is part of being a free nation in a way as we got to have a defensive force and law enforcement as there is always those that wants to get by the easy way of taking it from others.

What I don't like about paying itaxes is all those tax cheats out there making what I have to pay much higher than it has to be. If the IRS really wanted to catch a lot of the tax cheating companies all they got to do is get a man inside to spy on them.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
There are ways to rejuvinate joints but the pill pushers and surgeons don't want you to know it. Look up Dr John Bergman on how to rejuvinate joints. It does work but you have to keep at it. I know I have done it. Stopped for a while and it came back doing it again now. Better Than pills and surgery and initial cost is not that much and only have a one time investment.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
When you have a job where you literally squat down and stand up a hundred times a day for 40 years and you grind all the cartilage out of your knees to the point your bones are getting ground down to the point you have bone chips floating around in the joint there is no rejuvenation. Play that song every day for 8 years.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Now I never attended college or an university but I still denied jobs because I know more the company owners. They are plain scared to hire someone with more knowledge and ability then they have. All I want was a job to make a living. I finally had to go in to business for myself. Now they are even more afraid of my abilities as I now a lot more.

Yes we have to pay taxes but is part of being a free nation in a way as we got to have a defensive force and law enforcement as there is always those that wants to get by the easy way of taking it from others.

What I don't like about paying itaxes is all those tax cheats out there making what I have to pay much higher than it has to be. If the IRS really wanted to catch a lot of the tax cheating companies all they got to do is get a man inside to spy on them.

If all those tax cheats were to pay all of theirs and yours too, taxes wouldn't go down. They don't have a taxing problem. They have a spending problem.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Actually they got both sorta like me, revenue is down and spending is up. You got to increase revenue and cut spending in order to balance. They go hand in hand with each other.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
When you have a job where you literally squat down and stand up a hundred times a day for 40 years and you grind all the cartilage out of your knees to the point your bones are getting ground down to the point you have bone chips floating around in the joint there is no rejuvenation. Play that song every day for 8 years.
Been doing it for 47 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.