Just what you non tax payers have done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I just wish our public servants actually worked for us.
We got plenty of farm land to support this country, still. In fact, there's a ton of farmers the government pays to not farm.

Population control? Yeah na. That's giving the government waaaaaaay to much authority over our private lives. What are they going to do, put the parent in jail for having too many babies? Castrate a father of too many kids? Forced hysterectomies?

They tried this in China. But remember, China is a communist country. We don't want to go down that road any further than we already are.
Yes did until the population growth started going negative cutting their money resources. In Japan they are do have a major problem as there are more seniors than young people paying taxes.

But of in this they are just going cut the seniors SS checks and other benefits because they won't repay all the money they extracted from the fund pool over the years for other pet projects.

And as for farms some those are now becoming unfarmable due climate change. Just read an article this week where LA farmers had lost most their cotton, corn, and soybeans crop due to the drought in the area. BTW here in TN where I am I have seen rain in over two months but farmers are glad as they are in the middle harvesting their cotton and corn crops. Just don't the rain while the harvest is going on but I have full grown trees dying from the lack of rain fall. ANd many of them didn't even leaves left for the Fall colors this year. Just came a hard freeze. So the shrubs instead going the color change just dried green leaves now. Was 25F the other morning and it will in the 80's tomorrow. Yo-yo weather is here again. Wild temp swings.

The problem is so bad that everytime I go the doctor they want run a drug test on me. Hmmm maybe it is because I not asking for any drugs. They have too many side effects for me. Well I see how the last drug test turn out on the 14th. I can see the doctor pushing a bunch pills at me.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Look on the bright side. The Russian ruble is collapsing and the state bank is doing ridiculous things to prop up the ruble that will collapse the russian economy even more and the 2 biggest real estate developers in china. Evergrande and Country Garden are both in default causing runs on the banks and over 10,000 foreign companies leaving china and destroying the bottomless piggy bank which will probably collapse the Chinese economy. So once china and russia put the global economy into free fall for a year or so things will be great. Yeah, right.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Mentioning banking we should very proud of our high interest rate considering just how they have it over there. Ours is less half the 13% they are charging over there.

The way it been going here on getting parts if it keeps going the way it is I will very if I can get any parts that I need if I don't have in stock already.

So my days here are numbered now...Once I am gone I won't have to worry about Earthy things or thugs.

But right now I got a Kawasaki engine on a Z830A driving me nuts. First had a starter that would not work when the engine was hot. Now it backfiring out of the carb on start up and after firing on shutdown. Leaning to a sticking valve or failing ignition coils. Just wait for it to cool down so I can get the rockers to check the valves. 2000+hrs on hte engine.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just wish our public servants actually worked for us.

Yes did until the population growth started going negative cutting their money resources. In Japan they are do have a major problem as there are more seniors than young people paying taxes.

But of in this they are just going cut the seniors SS checks and other benefits because they won't repay all the money they extracted from the fund pool over the years for other pet projects.

And as for farms some those are now becoming unfarmable due climate change. Just read an article this week where LA farmers had lost most their cotton, corn, and soybeans crop due to the drought in the area. BTW here in TN where I am I have seen rain in over two months but farmers are glad as they are in the middle harvesting their cotton and corn crops. Just don't the rain while the harvest is going on but I have full grown trees dying from the lack of rain fall. ANd many of them didn't even leaves left for the Fall colors this year. Just came a hard freeze. So the shrubs instead going the color change just dried green leaves now. Was 25F the other morning and it will in the 80's tomorrow. Yo-yo weather is here again. Wild temp swings.

The problem is so bad that everytime I go the doctor they want run a drug test on me. Hmmm maybe it is because I not asking for any drugs. They have too many side effects for me. Well I see how the last drug test turn out on the 14th. I can see the doctor pushing a bunch pills at me.

Droughts have always been there. They don't happen much more than they ever have, in reality. Plus farmers have insurance to cover their losses now. Plus there's a lot better irrigation now.
And we've always had wild temp swings. It's always been a joke in Texas (and probably everywhere) "If you don't like the weather in Texas, wait a minute." 30 years ago, I remember seeing green grass Bermuda grass in January (Texas).

The climate is changing. But not at the rate the Al Gore's of the world claim it is. Every so often they always have some sort of climate hysteria. Hole in the ozone, acid rain.. It wasn't that long ago they were claiming the world was leading into a new ice age. It's all blah blah blah.

The way to fight the O2 levels is to simply plant more tree's. Here in Arkansas, after they harvest several acres of timber, they come back in, in a year or two with dozers and clean everything up and replant.

You're lucky. The only problems I really have is knee and back pain. But I can't find a doc to prescribe me what works. Hydrocodone. Even after telling them that 30 pills will last me 2 years. Just the mere mentioning of the word hydrocodone, they treat me like i'm a druggies or a drug pusher. So when my back or knee gets so bad I can't hardly get out of bed, I'm stuck eating Aleve & Melexocam like it's candy. I despise doing that, because I know they're going to affect my liver. Hydrocodone ain't good either. But I only need one a day, when it's real bad.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Look on the bright side. The Russian ruble is collapsing and the state bank is doing ridiculous things to prop up the ruble that will collapse the russian economy even more and the 2 biggest real estate developers in china. Evergrande and Country Garden are both in default causing runs on the banks and over 10,000 foreign companies leaving china and destroying the bottomless piggy bank which will probably collapse the Chinese economy. So once china and russia put the global economy into free fall for a year or so things will be great. Yeah, right.

The way BRICS is heading and the USD, there won't be a ruble much longer. It'll be replaced by a new BRICs currency. BRICS is gaining members at a rapid pace. If that entire side of the world ditches the dollar, our own will be no better than confederate money.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Droughts have always been there. They don't happen much more than they ever have, in reality. Plus farmers have insurance to cover their losses now. Plus there's a lot better irrigation now.
And we've always had wild temp swings. It's always been a joke in Texas (and probably everywhere) "If you don't like the weather in Texas, wait a minute." 30 years ago, I remember seeing green grass Bermuda grass in January (Texas).

The climate is changing. But not at the rate the Al Gore's of the world claim it is. Every so often they always have some sort of climate hysteria. Hole in the ozone, acid rain.. It wasn't that long ago they were claiming the world was leading into a new ice age. It's all blah blah blah.

The way to fight the O2 levels is to simply plant more tree's. Here in Arkansas, after they harvest several acres of timber, they come back in, in a year or two with dozers and clean everything up and replant.

You're lucky. The only problems I really have is knee and back pain. But I can't find a doc to prescribe me what works. Hydrocodone. Even after telling them that 30 pills will last me 2 years. Just the mere mentioning of the word hydrocodone, they treat me like i'm a druggies or a drug pusher. So when my back or knee gets so bad I can't hardly get out of bed, I'm stuck eating Aleve & Melexocam like it's candy. I despise doing that, because I know they're going to affect my liver. Hydrocodone ain't good either. But I only need one a day, when it's real bad.
Please be careful taking a steady diet of NSAIDs. I took them for years every day because my knees were bone on bone. I now have stage 3 kidney failure because of it. Double knee replacement fixed the knees but no fix for the kidneys.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
The way BRICS is heading and the USD, there won't be a ruble much longer. It'll be replaced by a new BRICs currency. BRICS is gaining members at a rapid pace. If that entire side of the world ditches the dollar, our own will be no better than confederate money.
I doubt if a BRICS currency will ever materialize. China being the second largest economy is a dumpster fire right now and Xi is just a paper tiger trying to maintain power and the world has lost faith in the yuan. Competing with the yuan and dollar was what BRICS was about. The US is by far the world's largest economy and other countries like trading in dollars due to it's stability. The US dollar will remain the world's reserve currency for the foreseeable future. Countries around the world may hate the US but they love the US dollar.

Lawn Addict
Threads
The US dollar will remain the world's reserve currency for the foreseeable future. Countries around the world may hate the US but they love the US dollar.
I hope so, cause I have a couple mason jars buried out back with some paper stashed in them.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I use to swallow Excedrin here multiple times a day for major headaches but since have BP meds I rarely take them. Even when I taking it, it was better than taking 4 Acetaminophen pills at a time. Most time now ot is only after I fall down a flight of stairs. Getting better at falling too now when my feet goes out from under me I just sit down quickly, no more strained muscles and dislocated joints but I still bust my backside good. Right now I am on a half a pill twice a day of BP med. Avoiding the cholesterol meds.

I just wondering when those $3 bill be worth something...The banks just keep refusing them....

RayMcD

Threads
Supported myself all through high school then at uni
Worked a full 40 hour night shift then lectures all day
Must have had over 60 full time jobs ( night shifts are usually temporary ) before I entered the workforce full time
My college fees totaled around $ 38,000 and the year I graduated a brand new freshly minted metallurgist got a whopping salary of $ 8,000 .
Now I hear all of the whining oxygen theives bitching because they have to pay back some of the course fees so they are "burdened " with a $ 20,000 to $ 40,000 debt against their $ 50,000 to $ 90,000 incomes .
And what really pisses me off none of them think twice about buying a $ 50,000 car that they know will only last 5 to 10 years but think their education loans should be written off .
Some dumb asses make a career of going to school, the bill belongs where it started. Uncle Sam is already getting way more than he deserves from me to support many losers that can't seem to take care of themselves.. JMHO, Cheers, Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.