Mobile?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well guys I'm happy to report that I am posting this reply using the brand new LMF android app!

You can download and instal it by searching for "lawn" in the android marketplace. :)

Haven't confirmed that the iphone app is done yet but those of you using iphones can search.

Soon we will have an automatic prompt to download the app when you visit the forum using an iphone or android phone.

Thank you for be so responsive to the concerns of the members...hmmm, maybe it's time for me to trade in my 3 year old Blackberry for a new android phone...:biggrin:

Madi

Threads
I am old school, I prefer to access my websites on the laptop rather than my phone. I find the phone screens far too small to be able to read it.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well guys I'm happy to report that I am posting this reply using the brand new LMF android app!

You can download and instal it by searching for "lawn" in the android marketplace. :)

Haven't confirmed that the iphone app is done yet but those of you using iphones can search.

Soon we will have an automatic prompt to download the app when you visit the forum using an iphone or android phone.

What am I doing wrong here? I can only view threads, not login, reply, or post.

I'm obviously missing something.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Okay. Figured it out. Use your PHONE'S menu button to login and reply. Thanks so much, Muhammad, i echo what JD said. This post is done from the app, as well!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thank you for be so responsive to the concerns of the members...hmmm, maybe it's time for me to trade in my 3 year old Blackberry for a new android phone...:biggrin:

I really wouldn't, JD - I do NOT like the virtual keyboard. I can use talktext to speak what I want typed, but it isn't always accurate.

The phone, as a phone, it glitchy as well. I miss my Razr already, as far as a telephone goes. I don't like the way the contact list is set up, I don't like how it reads a wait/pause sequence (used for getting through menus on the phone w/o manually typing in the choices), and I don't like the auto speakerphone. (I know it can be shut off, but the maze of menus is always a hassle......) It senses when it's away from your ear, and switches to speaker, and doesn't always switch back.

It's a nice toy, but I wouldn't reccommend it as a cel phone. It's terrible as that.

Last edited:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Muhammad,

Can someone SIGN UP through the app? There's a button in the login screen, but not sure if you can register through the app. Should be a nice draw, through Android Market!!!

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Yes, you can register from the login screen. :thumbsup:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just submitted a review.......said it sux.......:laughing:

Naw, it's a great app. All I was hoping for. Might take you a bit to get used to the navigation, but it's pretty straightforward.

I'd like to encourage everyone who uses this app leave a review of it at Android Market. Yea, even if you DONT like it. (but ESPECIALLY if you do!) :smile:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
We're already at 50-100 downloads. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the positive review. :laughing: