Mobile?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
You will fit right in at TBN ... there is NO shortage of wise guys there... Most have a good time... :smile:KennyV

I'm sure your right, Kenny. But, you see what I mean. I like my forum participation to be well-rounded. Although all my advice may not be correct that I've given here - I like to at least THINK I know what I'm talking about. There, I wouldn't have a CLUE, and I think I'd stick out like a sore thumb. :frown:

I don't like just being a jester that don't know jack.

I'll think it over.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Twall,TBN has other forums besides tractors.It's a great site,you should check it out. russ

HECK YES, it's a great place, I don't participate in the tractor discussions that much, but on other forums like Rural Living and the Front Porch (yes it has one there too) I am very active. A few days ago I started a thread titled "Charlie Sheen, etc...Who Cares"....the responses blew me away.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm sure your right, Kenny. But, you see what I mean. I like my forum participation to be well-rounded. Although all my advice may not be correct that I've given here - I like to at least THINK I know what I'm talking about. There, I wouldn't have a CLUE, and I think I'd stick out like a sore thumb. :frown:

I don't like just being a jester that don't know jack.

I'll think it over.

I'm a jack that doesn't know jester and since mid December I have made almost 500 posts on TBN.

There is a section there for lawn care equipment too.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Twall...
You are going to have to join TBN now:thumbsup:... even russ & JD think you would fit in... :smile:KennyV

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Twall...
You are going to have to join TBN now:thumbsup:... even russ & JD think you would fit in... :smile:KennyV

So, who should I say referred me? all of you :laughing: There are sooooooo many members there...are your names the same there?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
So, who should I say referred me? all of you :laughing: There are sooooooo many members there...are your names the same there?

Mine is the same ... BUT just go without a referral, jump in and go...
I think we have all now hijacked this thread away from your original subject... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Mine is the same ... BUT just go without a referral, jump in and go...
I think we have all now hijacked this thread away from your original subject... :smile:KennyV

Be interesting to have a contest to see which thread got furthest away from what it started as...hey guys, what are we gonna do if Twall gets so hooked on TBN he has no time for LMF...WHO is to blame here if that happens?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

I am JDgreen227 on TBN...cannot remember ever seeing KennyV but I know russ is over there under another name.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
.cannot remember ever seeing KennyV but I know russ is over there under another name.

I'm usually at Kubota forums, Oil Fuel & lube or attachments, or hydraulics, or owning/operating... :smile:KennyV

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Okay, it wasn't overlooked.

I see what you mean. But, as a percentage of registered participants, is it comparable? I'd think TBN would also have 50 times the membership, too.

As a percentage LMF's mobile use is about 2x higher than TBN's...

I talked to our developer today and we're hoping to have the app done within two weeks. :thumbsup: