Mobile?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
..... We haven't added them yet because there hasn't been demand for it.

Not to be my typical smart a-- self (okay, i guess I will be), but what constitutes 'demand'? :laughing:

If this thread doesn't - what do we have to do.....protest? :wink:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
We're going to be offering native iphone and android apps soon. We haven't added them yet because there hasn't been demand for it.

If you'd like to know how it will work, search the apple or android markets for tractorbynet and install that app. The one for LMF will be the same but for LMF. :thumbsup:

HEY thanks...
I did not know that app was available for my android.. I just installed it. Now I have to figure out where the log in page is located...
This is too good... :smile:KennyV

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
HEY thanks...
I did not know that app was available for my android.. I just installed it. Now I have to figure out where the log in page is located...
This is too good... :smile:KennyV

Use your phone's option button to log in.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Not to be my typical smart a-- self (okay, i guess I will be), but what constitutes 'demand'? :laughing:

If this thread doesn't - what do we have to do.....protest? :wink:

We check the stats and see how many people are accessing the site from mobile platforms. As the site traffic has been increasing, we decided to move forward with mobile versions, even though right now it's only about 300 people per month on mobile platforms and a few months ago that number was lower. By comparison, TractorByNet had 15,000 per month on mobile platforms before we launched the apps. That's not to say the threshold is 15,000 but we want to make sure there will be some use. :smile:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Poo. Me and kenny posted at the same time, and it seems mine got overlooked

:frown:

I'm leery of TBN. I like to participate all over the board. I don't know much about nor do I own tractor tractors......and thus wouldn't be able to contribute much I don't think.....other than being a wiseguy.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Of course I was referring to the app for TBN... that I installed.
I will also be looking forward to the LMF app... :smile:KennyV

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Poo.

I'm leery of TBN. I like to participate all over the board. I don't know much about nor do I own tractor tractors......and thus wouldn't be able to contribute much I don't think.....other than being a wiseguy.

You will fit right in at TBN ... there is NO shortage of wise guys there... Most have a good time... :smile:KennyV
PS...
"Me and kenny posted at the same time, and it seems mine got overlooked"
WHO would overlook your post?

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
We check the stats and see how many people are accessing the site from mobile platforms. As the site traffic has been increasing, we decided to move forward with mobile versions, even though right now it's only about 300 people per month on mobile platforms and a few months ago that number was lower. By comparison, TractorByNet had 15,000 per month on mobile platforms before we launched the apps. That's not to say the threshold is 15,000 but we want to make sure there will be some use. :smile:

Okay, it wasn't overlooked.

I see what you mean. But, as a percentage of registered participants, is it comparable? I'd think TBN would also have 50 times the membership, too.

173abn

Threads
Twall,TBN has other forums besides tractors.It's a great site,you should check it out. russ