ENGINE OIL TEMP AFTER MOWING

JD, I liked your post also-I didn't read that you welcomed a new member to the forum though..

Black Bart, 50:1 DS ratio?, what temp do you believe the engine oil was operating at?
 
JD, I liked your post also-I didn't read that you welcomed a new member to the forum though..

Black Bart, 50:1 DS ratio?, what temp do you believe the engine oil was operating at?

I have done A LOT MORE WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS than most others here.

And just why does anybody post a CAR problem on a mower forum?????? I made the post about my faucet to illustrate how inane posting car problems here is.

OP should go to New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and Pricing - Edmunds.com to join that site.
 
You liked Ed's post.....:confused2::confused2:

OK, can anybody here help me with this? I have a leak in my kitchen sink, it could be water, but I don't know if it's water or not. If it's water, can somebody tell me if it is hot or cold water? Softened water or hard water? Well water, or public water? Dirty water or clean water? I would include a picture but I don't know how to attach one. Thanks for your help, hope I was detailed enough.

i hate to tell you....but its toilet water :laughing:
 
My 28 hp B&S has a oil cooler built on it. It is on the left side of the engine block. It is about 4" square.
oilcooler.jpg
 
OK here are a few photos of the set up of the oil cooler. By ording these parts, should be easy to install it on most any B&S that uses a spin on filter.
Pictureiphone006.jpg


Pictureiphone001.jpg


Pictureiphone005.jpg


Pictureiphone002.jpg
 
Back
Top