lawn mower fanatic
Lawn Pro
I don't know about the best deal but one of the best chainsaw according to pros is the Efco (20") 80.7cc Professional Gas Chain Saw.
![]()
Never seen that brand around here, but it looks nice! :thumbsup:
I don't know about the best deal but one of the best chainsaw according to pros is the Efco (20") 80.7cc Professional Gas Chain Saw.
![]()
hes in his 40's. hes cut wood all his life and he wants something small for cleanup. also my mom wants one tree cut down because it blocks alot of light where our pool is. I personally think he should go with the husqvarna 240.

Stihl ms290 farm boss
Good all round saw. 20" bar
Or
Husqvarna 455 rancher
I'd take either one.
I use the Stihl 290 and it can be a little under powered in big stuff (talking 18" diameter and up) but take yr time it gets it done.
My dad wants a chainsaw. He said he wants a good deal. I'm not sure what size he wants but i'm looking for your guys opinions. I personally like husqvarna stuff but I'm open to suggestions. Thanks in advance.
I have a small husky chain saw ( don't remember what size ). Even with constant chain adjusting and lubricant the chain dulls quickly. I suggest you go to a hardwear store that carries a full line ( any brand ) of chain saws, compare the size of the chain and consider purchasing the lowest cost saw that has the widest ( thickest ) chain. It will hold up to the to the hardest jobs and come back for more. You will become your fathers favorite son -- because you didn't buy junk!
How often does everyone sharpen their chain when using a chainsaw?
Also what do you use to sharpen the chain?