Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!

Johnknorr68

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Stihl equipment owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Stihl power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Stihl owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Stihl owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Stihl stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your Stihl power tools (that is, if your mower has a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your equipment.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Stihl owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Stihl owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Stihl stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hello I'm from FloridaI have a stihl br420 blower

rcglfr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, my name is RC from US midwest, Indiana. I own 2 Stihl products at the moment. I have a BG 86 gas blower and a MM55c gas Tiller. I am currently working on the tiller to try and get it running.

ETAF

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!
Hi
Just joined as i have a problem with my stihl chainsaw
I have a Petrol Strimmer & petrol chainsaw
I'll post a new question on the problem.

I purchased Stihl, as i had hoped would last many years.

Small ish garden in West Sussex , Retired

Douglasdzaster

Threads

Hi, my name is Doug. I have a 25 year old fs76 trimmer. A ms290 chainsaw and recently purchased a new Fs70. I’ve been running Stihl equipment most of my life.

PrairieTurner

Forum Newbie
Threads

Hello, I three Stihl saws, weed whip, pole saw and backpack leaf blower. A few years ago I dropped a tree on my Farm Boss and trashed it. I hung on to the power head and am wondering if one can retro fit that engine to my Stihl 251 which has a scored cylinder. Possible?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
FarmBoss is just a name that they put on certain models. We would need to know the actual model number.

CapeStihl

Forum Newbie
Threads

Hi, Just found this forum. I am a homeowner, don't use my saws heavily, mostly just like to find 'em and fix 'em. I bought a couple, had a couple given to me, and found a few at the dump even. Currently I have (2) MS-250, 031AV, 032AV, 044, 026. Both MS-250's were dump finds, both now run great, I will post pictures when I can (I always forget to take "before" pictures), I wish I did, they both cleaned up nice, and run good now.

GrandpaBud

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I’m grandpa and i own a 025 stihl chainsaw

rednucleus

Forum Newbie
Threads
Glad to be here! I have an IMOW RMI 632 P; going on 4th season. Are there any imow smart folks here, or a specific section to look at? Thanks, Red

dennis123

Forum Newbie
Threads

Hi, All My name is dennis123 I have never joined a forum before so I am looking forward to what might follow. I have a second-hand Stihl HS 56C hedge trimmer. I have not used it yet, and wish to clean the spark arrester. However, when I locate the position of the arrester all I can see is a tube protruding approx 25mm and 8mm dia. This seems to go directly into the box, but there is no nut on it to enable me to unscrew it. Looking on YouTube they all have a nut on them.so I am at a loss of what to do. are there different types, or is something missing?