Welcome to the Stihl Forum -- Check in Here First!

SamD

Threads
Hey everyone. I've been a member of the forum for a while, but didn't really get into the Stihl forum until now.

Stihl outdoor power equipment:

026 - Saw purchased new in '95 (runs like new)
FS 85 - Trimmer/Brush-cutter
FC 70 - Edger (like new)
BG 65 - Blower
BG 86 - Blower
HS 46 - Hedger (like new)
BR 600 - Blower (like new)
MS 180C - Saw (just rebuilt)

Last edited:

MagnumMike

Threads
Hello Stihl owners! I'm in upstate New York. Currently have three Stihl products. A 20 year old 021 Chain saw (that still runs like new), A HSA56 electric hedge trimmer and a one year old FS 111RX Trimmer. Am looking for anyone with this style trimmer to get some info on troubleshooting.

DocJMB

Forum Newbie
Threads
Retired home owner in Brighton Ontario Canada...Rely on Stihl battery-powered Blower, Trimmer, Weed-whipper, & Trimmer...also happy owner of Kombi & Chainsaw gas powered tools.

The Grass Grouse

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Stihl heads! I'm Kenny, from the West Coast of Scotland, inherited a wee garden business which I keep running alongside my career (normally I'm a Sound Recordist for TV/Film).

Stihl toys as follows;

FS50 (2004?) (with an FS45 shaft, making the best of two v old machines) just got this running again to discover the clutch is v worn, new clutch and drum on its way, this will be a back up machine)

Trusty FS50 (2010) which I use every fornight on 24 gardens from March to October, love this wee strimmer, one of the hardest working machines I own.
FS130 (2012) had trouble with this over the last couple years, had to replace the belly pan twice on it, so far so good this season, only comes out once every 14-21 days for one big garden. Anyone else had trouble with thier belly pan just cracking open?
SH55 newly carbed, not sure on the year, still running awsome.
HS 82 RC (2019) 30" and also 26" double blades, awsome kit.
HS 82 T (2020) 30" double blade, as awsome as it's partner, just neater on 'box'.

Learned loads about my kit in the last 5 years, still learning all the time I'm the only one to use it and service it, so only me to blame when it doesn't keep up. But I'm Stihl for life now...some of the family.jpg

Last edited:

Sallyday10

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have an MS200T chainsaw for light domestic log-chopping and an HS45 for keeping my bush work nice and tidy!

FishP

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I’m in the state of Washington. I have purchased my 1st Stihl chainsaw, a MS 170.

HarmonySeeker

Threads
Welcome to the forum!
Do you have a lot of wood to cut?

breimer273

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello! New here. Proud owner of a MS271, KM 56 (with tiller, trimmer, and pole pruner heads), and a BR340. Located down here in Edgefield, SC, I've got a small farm (about 10 acres) that I am maintaining.

HarmonySeeker

Threads
Welcome to the Stihl forum!
There's a load of info here if you ever need help!

Vissertw

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, my name is Ton and I live in Wormer, Holland.
I came over an Stihl HS80, it belonged to my brother who passed away two years ago.
I am working on it now and I will start a new thread with my questions.

Regards,

Ton.