This Winter Is Going To be VERY Different…

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not sure of the accuracy, but it's worth a look.

P.S. I find it highly objectionable that the guy says "I remember back in the old days, the great snow storm of 198?"
The old days in the 80's? Makin me feel old.

fixit1ddh

Threads
I remember blizzard of 78. December 77 purchased a new 78 chevy 4x4 with blade. 2 weeks after blizzard. I made 12 months payments on that truck.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I'll take anything less than 100° every day.
Bring the blizzards, bring it on. I need to work on some snowblowers. :ROFLMAO:

Lawn Addict
Threads
No blizzards for me or any of that white stuff they call snow. But the temperate temps are welcome.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a mulberry tree in the back that's already started changing to fall colors. The leaves are turning yellow and some are falling off. These past few days have been amazing. Nothing even in the 90's. Rain in the mornings. But starting next Sat, it's going to be in the mid to high 90's until decemenber <<lol.

Scrub, you're down in SE Texas, right? I feel for you, man. You not only get the 100 degree days, but probably that gulf humidity to boot. Making anything outside miserable.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
No blizzards for me or any of that white stuff they call snow. But the temperate temps are welcome.

I hear ya on that. I live in the middle of pine timber country. Where the pine tree's are talling than the power lines, and way too close. We don't get just one power line being taken out. It's usually 40 or 50. And that's just within 10 miles of town.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
I hear ya on that. I live in the middle of pine timber country. Where the pine tree's are talling than the power lines, and way too close. We don't get just one power line being taken out. It's usually 40 or 50. And that's just within 10 miles of town.
Every year people like to speculate and talk about the weather. The fact is, if you work outside every day, you become very aware of the weather. I’ll take the heat over the cold any day, however, as you get older, heat nor cold are appealing. The two months of the year when the weather temperature is just right are amazing.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Now I thought you was old but just not that old. zI think you being 1825 yrs old has all of us beat.