Rant About New Members Section Content...

Parkmower

Threads
I don't care where you post. You could post a craftsman question in the JD section.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I don't care where you post. You could post a craftsman question in the JD section.

Yeah and that way Briana gets credited with a post for moving it....:laughing:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads

If that were the attitude of admin, the threads wouldn't keep getting moved. We have sections for a reason - to make things easier to find.

Then again, if nobody is ever searching anything - just asking the same stuff over and over again - I guess it doesn't matter. :rolleyes:

You may be a noob to this site, but your question may NOT be new. Do a smidgen of work for yourself and make use of the great search feature of the site! It may get your answer quicker, and not annoy those of us who like the organization. :smile:

Parkmower

Threads
I just said that to get you guys goin.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
You mean a person can't carry on a conversation about a mower or piece of equipment in the new members section?

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
You mean a person can't carry on a conversation about a mower or piece of equipment in the new members section?
Exactly. They can mention what they own, but if they want to ask how to fix it, go to the correct section.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hummm, Now that's interesting icon_scratch.png