Rant About New Members Section Content...

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
LOL ... now that's funny. Who appointed you the LMF King?! Perhaps you should get rid of your ignorance.
I was simply saying I was sick of people using the New Members section as a questions section, I was not saying I'm the LMF king.

There are friendly ways of saying things, and nasty ways, I think we all know the way you are using.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I was simply saying I was sick of people using the New Members section as a questions section, I was not saying I'm the LMF king.

There are friendly ways of saying things, and nasty ways, I think we all know the way you are using.

You guys cool it, because I am the LMF King....:laughing::laughing: That's FRIENDLY, don't get me started on NASTY.....:frown:

Anybody who has been a member of LMF for a dozen posts knows their way around, but I think the new members don't, or just don't care much. And it may be just my biased opinion, but if they tried to post a repair query in the proper place, odds are it would end up in the wrong one. Since the vast majority of newbies have little mechanical aptitude, most likely many of them don't know the difference between a float bowl and a flipper camshaft lobe...heck, even I don't know that one myself. And, do you realize how easy it is for Briana to inflate her post count putting all the newbie queries into the proper place?

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
You guys cool it, because I am the LMF King....:laughing::laughing: That's FRIENDLY, don't get me started on NASTY.....:frown:

Anybody who has been a member of LMF for a dozen posts knows their way around, but I think the new members don't, or just don't care much. And it may be just my biased opinion, but if they tried to post a repair query in the proper place, odds are it would end up in the wrong one. Since the vast majority of newbies have little mechanical aptitude, most likely many of them don't know the difference between a float bowl and a flipper camshaft lobe...heck, even I don't know that one myself. And, do you realize how easy it is for Briana to inflate her post count putting all the newbie queries into the proper place?
It isn't hard to put the question either in the section for your mower brand, or in the general repairs section.

All hail JDGreen - The LMF King! *Bows*

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
It isn't hard to put the question either in the section for your mower brand, or in the general repairs section.

All hail JDGreen - The LMF King! *Bows*

You just lost 50 posts, because you forgot to "scrape" as well as "bow" to the King...:laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Do a Google search for the term "bowing and scraping"....
I think you'll find the correct form of an ellipsis is three full stops :thumbsup:

Ah, that felt good :laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think you'll find the correct form of an ellipsis is three full stops :thumbsup:

Ah, that felt good :laughing:

Dang, I am JEALOUS of your knowledge, OOOPPPS make that ENVIOUS.....:laughing::thumbsup:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Dang, I am JEALOUS of your knowledge, OOOPPPS make that ENVIOUS.....:laughing::thumbsup:
Italics are the proper form of emphasising a word, not capitals :laughing: