Two-Stroke
Lawn Addict
Why am I sure it's green?![]()
Actually, they're not all Lawn-Boy green.
Here is one I bought back in May. It's a 1987 Toro, powered by Suzuki.
I wrote about it in this thread in the Toro forum.
Why am I sure it's green?![]()
Doctor's diagnosis says: Two Stroke suffers from a moderate to severe case of Moweritis
Treatment: buy another mower ASAP [as soon as possible].......and once a Day: display or take pictures of favorite mowers.............:biggrin:
well i did it again!.....damn craigslist! :laughing:....cost: $50....its 1997 murray widebody with a hydro auto with the forward/reverse foot pedal and a 17hp tecumseh...runs good.. tranny works great....what am i going to do with another mower?......hell if i know! :laughing:
Actually, they're not all Lawn-Boy green.
Here is one I bought back in May. It's a 1987 Toro, powered by Suzuki.
![]()
I wrote about it in this thread in the Toro forum.
Is it an aluminum deck? From the molded in wheel adjuster stops and lack of rust on the unpainted areas I would say so. I was sorry they stopped building pushers with aluminum decks.
Probaby both. I sure do like the aluminum deck on my John Deere 14SB.:smile: But if your car, mower deck or other contrivance lasts 20+ years between replacement, you're going to have to sell a lot to different people, not just the same folks who bought one from you 3 years ago...:wink::biggrin:
Is it an aluminum deck? From the molded in wheel adjuster stops and lack of rust on the unpainted areas I would say so. I was sorry they stopped building pushers with aluminum decks.
Doctor's diagnosis says: Two Stroke suffers from a moderate to severe case of Moweritis
Treatment: buy another mower ASAP [as soon as possible].......and once a Day: display or take pictures of favorite mowers.............:biggrin: