no self control!

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
well i did it again!.....damn craigslist! :laughing:....cost: $50....its 1997 murray widebody with a hydro auto with the forward/reverse foot pedal and a 17hp tecumseh...runs good.. tranny works great....what am i going to do with another mower?......hell if i know! :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG_0955[1].jpg
    IMG_0955[1].jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0954[1].jpg
    IMG_0954[1].jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0953[1].jpg
    IMG_0953[1].jpg
    166 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0952[1].jpg
    IMG_0952[1].jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0951[1].jpg
    IMG_0951[1].jpg
    204 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0947[1].jpg
    IMG_0947[1].jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0948[1].jpg
    IMG_0948[1].jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0946[1].jpg
    IMG_0946[1].jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 44

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's a great deal -- congratulations. :thumbsup:

All this week I've been in pursuit of a mower listed on CraigsList -- but the seller doesn't return my emails and there's no phone number. :smiley_aafz:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
well i did it again!.....damn craigslist! :laughing:....cost: $50....its 1997 murray widebody with a hydro auto with the forward/reverse foot pedal and a 17hp tecumseh...runs good.. tranny works great....what am i going to do with another mower?......hell if i know! :laughing:

HEY YOU QUIT THE FRIGGIN' PROFANITY HERE!!!

You have said d*** and h*** recently so QUIT THAT C***!!!!!!

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
im mentally ill !....i have Moweritis!.....therefore im not responsible for the things i say :laughing:...:thumbsup:

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's a great deal -- congratulations. :thumbsup:

All this week I've been in pursuit of a mower listed on CraigsList -- but the seller doesn't return my emails and there's no phone number. :smiley_aafz:

i hate it when people leave ads up after somethings sold..:mad:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
im mentally ill !....i have Moweritis!.....therefore im not responsible for the things i say :laughing:...:thumbsup:

HORSE SQUEEZE---don't you give us the Twinkie Defense either !!!!

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
i hate it when people leave ads up after somethings sold..:mad:

I don't think that's the case here -- at least I hope not. I responded to the ad within a couple of hours of posting.

I think that the guy meant to leave a phone number on the ad and he's just not checking the email for whatever reason.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads

I think I have Moweritis as well. The first night that the above mentioned ad was posted I left my cellphone on all night (which I hardly ever do) and also had trouble sleeping.

I haven't given up on the mower. I've been doing some meditation to keep calm. :smile:

Needless to say, the mower in question is a two-stroke push mower. :biggrin:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think I have Moweritis as well. The first night that the above mentioned ad was posted I left my cellphone on all night (which I hardly ever do) and also had trouble sleeping.

I haven't given up on the mower. I've been doing some meditation to keep calm. :smile:

Why am I sure it's green?:rolleyes:

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads

Doctor's diagnosis says: Two Stroke suffers from a moderate to severe case of Moweritis
Treatment: buy another mower ASAP [as soon as possible].......and once a Day: display or take pictures of favorite mowers.............:biggrin: