MTD runs only one speed

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I am quite a jolly fellow and love a good joke, even at my expense but I gave up trying to add humour a long while ago because if I forget to drop a funny emojie in 3/4 of Americans think I am insulting them because my funny is your slur .
OTOH if I need help then getting in a huff & stamping my feet helps no one so that has to be water off a ducks back

Cajun power

Threads
this thread has really turned into a train wreck. I get this feeling that some people here have gotten a little callous and bitter. Not judging anyone, okay...just an observation.

jpokerwinski

Threads
this thread has really turned into a train wreck. I get this feeling that some people here have gotten a little callous and bitter. Not judging anyone, okay...just an observation.
Is there a way to delete a thread that you start ?

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Many models the pulley can be easily accessed by removing the plate over the f/w shifter between the legs. You are right on top of it. Other models you had to come upon from underneath. Put up a picture of the whole mower from a distance.

Cajun power

Threads
Is there a way to delete a thread that you start ?
i believe only moderators have that option. But I am kind of new to lawmowerforum and only starting using the forum several months ago and never bothered to look at administrative stuff. for what it's worth my experience has been super...everyone has always been helpful and patient..rivets and bertmobile are particularly very good at how they help with problems and have very good and effective advice. I just think this is one of those misplaced expectation and assumptions...but it doesn't matter....I just hope this place doesn't turn into reddit. :)

jpokerwinski

Threads
Many models the pulley can be easily accessed by removing the plate over the f/w shifter between the legs. You are right on top of it. Other models you had to come upon from underneath. Put up a picture of the whole mower from a distance.
Here is the mower Fish
Here ya go
here ya go

Attachments

• IMG_5543.jpeg
    IMG_5543.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5542.jpeg
    IMG_5542.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 8

STEVES

Threads
Pull the plate & take pictures, we can all be on the same page, Thanks.

STEVES

Threads
Pull the rear fender assembly off, a little work but will save time & have good access. Or drain gas & flip up on back end.