Mower pushing

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
The user who started this thread (wanting a larger mower but his boss wouldn't pay for it) said he bought a Lesco 32 for $500 (he wrote a visitor message to me). I told him to post a pic of it here, so hopefully he does.

You know what a lesco mower is don't you?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes....a walk-behind....pretty much John Deere, why?

Yea I think JD owns them now or they did but I don't believe they sell them anymore. People said the Lesco was a Cub Cadet painted green. I believe that it was originally made by Cub Cadet. I'd like to see a picture of the Lesco. Here's a write up.

Cub Cadet Zero Turn Mowers: Review of Lesco Z-Two

The Cub Cadet zero turn mowers are the same as the Lesco Z-Two. Don't get confused by the Z-Two's green color. While Lescoç—´ main business is fertilizer, it resells the Cub Cadet mower under the Lesco brand name and a green coat of paint.
If you plan on buying a Lesco Z-Two mower, Lesco has been bought out by John Deere Landscapes. Many stores no longer sell mowers or do repairs. They are focusing on just selling chemicals and landscape materials. Parts availability and service could be an issue.

Threads
Yea I think JD owns them now or they did but I don't believe they sell them anymore. People said the Lesco was a Cub Cadet painted green. I believe that it was originally made by Cub Cadet. I'd like to see a picture of the Lesco. Here's a write up.

Cub Cadet Zero Turn Mowers: Review of Lesco Z-Two

The Cub Cadet zero turn mowers are the same as the Lesco Z-Two. Don't get confused by the Z-Two's green color. While Lesco痴 main business is fertilizer, it resells the Cub Cadet mower under the Lesco brand name and a green coat of paint.
If you plan on buying a Lesco Z-Two mower, Lesco has been bought out by John Deere Landscapes. Many stores no longer sell mowers or do repairs. They are focusing on just selling chemicals and landscape materials. Parts availability and service could be an issue.

Oh, I didn't know they are the same as Cub Cadets.
Here is a general picture of a Lesco walk-behind until user Dale hawley and associate posts a pic of his.
lesco.jpg
(http://www.circletractor.com/pages/PublicMedia/GetMedia/100084898)

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
lesco.jpgG13361.jpg

Check out the similarity, there the same mower, Deck, Belt cover with name, side belt cover, wheels, the cub is a G1336. Just click on the photos to enlarge.

Threads
My guess would be the Cub Cadet Version. That's not to say that the Lesco isn't a real good mower.

I would like to hear how he likes it if he gets to use it a couple times, and I also would like to see the picture of it. Hopefully he logs back into LMF so he can see our posts.

Threads
The user who started this thread visitor-messaged me asking this:
question.jpg

Which one do you think is better? I asked him about the Lesco he bought and he said:
The lesco i bought is broken and parts are slow i havent been mowing for 2 weeks so i need a back up one that is cheap so i dont know whick one
honda engine red hawk.jpg honda engine world lawn.jpg

soulman

Threads
I don't believe you can but either the I series Cub Cadet or the JD zero turn tractors anymore, at least there not listed on there sites.

They have not made the zero turn John Deere SST since 2003.