Mower pushing

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Threads
I don't believe you can but either the I series Cub Cadet or the JD zero turn tractors anymore, at least there not listed on there sites.

You are right that they are not on their sites, but I swear I saw the Cub Cadet at my dealer. I don't know. :confused2:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
You are right that they are not on their sites, but I swear I saw the Cub Cadet at my dealer. I don't know. :confused2:

There maybe some left over from when they were made still in there warehouse or whatever and dealers could have some still on the floors that haven't sold so it's possible you may have seen one.

metz12

Threads
I just saw one on craigslist yesterday but when i just went over to put on this site they took it off so they must of sold it. the ad said something about he used it for his lawncare business until he made enough money to buy a ztr.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I don't know the reason the I series Cub Cadet or the JD were dropped but the next time I go to the dealer I'll ask the owner and find out.

Threads
I don't know the reason the I series Cub Cadet or the JD were dropped but the next time I go to the dealer I'll ask the owner and find out.

OK thanks....I am curious to hear the answer.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
OK thanks....I am curious to hear the answer.

I just talked to the owner on the phone and he said there was nothing wrong with the mower that it was a good machine and the problem was that it was priced way way to high, so high that people would buy the ZTR instead so do to that fact the sales on the I series were very low so they just stopped the production.

Threads
I just talked to the owner on the phone and he said there was nothing wrong with the mower that it was a good machine and the problem was that it was priced way way to high, so high that people would buy the ZTR instead so do to that fact the sales on the I series were very low so they just stopped the production.

Oh, interesting....thanks for checking!

Threads
The user who started this thread (wanting a larger mower but his boss wouldn't pay for it) said he bought a Lesco 32 for $500 (he wrote a visitor message to me). I told him to post a pic of it here, so hopefully he does.