Lowballers!

BHLC

Threads
Lowballers drive me nuts and kill the industry! Thanks for putting it to us lowballers!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Lowballers drive me nuts and kill the industry! Thanks for putting it to us lowballers!

Don't blame them for getting yards you wanted.
There are plenty if yards out there. I know guys that turn yards down and give them to the low ballers.

Do you really want yards that only pay half of what you want?

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

BHLC

Threads
Your welcome! I agree, if they only want to pay for mediocre at best service that's fine. It just bothers me. There are people out there like many of us that are trying to have a legitimate business that hopfully makes a little money at the end of the year and these guys come in, scoop up all sorts of jobs at bottom dollar... Ohh well... I've ranted. Now I'm done, thanks for lending an ear. I just keep telling myself that they'll be gone in a year or two. Chin up, have a great day everyone. Sun is shinning. Here in Vermont!!

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Your welcome! I agree, if they only want to pay for mediocre at best service that's fine. It just bothers me. There are people out there like many of us that are trying to have a legitimate business that hopfully makes a little money at the end of the year and these guys come in, scoop up all sorts of jobs at bottom dollar... Ohh well... I've ranted. Now I'm done, thanks for lending an ear. I just keep telling myself that they'll be gone in a year or two. Chin up, have a great day everyone. Sun is shinning. Here in Vermont!!

First off my services are not mediocre.... I work alone have no overhead except taxes and gas. My quality is just as good if not better than most I just do it for less because I'm not out to get rich :)

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
First off my services are not mediocre.... I work alone have no overhead except taxes and gas. My quality is just as good if not better than most I just do it for less because I'm not out to get rich :)

If your happy with what you get paid and with the job you do you don't have to explain anything to anyone.

Do we get mad at walmart because they sell pants at 1/3 the price as sears?

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

mowerman05

Threads
I see the low ballers come and go year after year in my area. just dont play into the pricing games and stick to your normal pricing. It all works out in the end. They will need new equipment some day and not have any money to pay for it so they continue to low ball and do more yards until there tired of it and quit then someone else starts all over

BHLC

Threads
Great point! Thank you.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

OK, the Lowballers drive you nuts and you say they kill the industry but what about the other end of the spectrum? Do you approve of the guys that gouge the industry with there over or inflated pricing of lawn maintenance, I bet not. The thing is I've never heard any consumer/client that complained about low prices on anything, just the opposite that prices are to high for what they're receiving. That fact is inflated pricing hurts the industry more than the Lowballers.