Cutting issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadinolfi

Threads
Seems covid ruined more than your esp your ability to pay attention left you as well. I didn’t put those blades on it.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
That’s confusing to me because you state in your first three posts you installed the blade and later later you stated you were going to remove them and go back to OEM blades. You stated you were experience wise you’re out of our league, which is true. You are still in little league and we made the big leagues. You have some catching up to do. Yes dear, my last post so now you can have the final word.

Tadinolfi

Threads
That’s confusing to me because you state in your first three posts you installed the blade and later later you stated you were going to remove them and go back to OEM blades. You stated you were experience wise you’re out of our league, which is true. You are still in little league and we made the big leagues. You have some catching up to do. Yes dear, my last post so now you can have the final word.
Yes I installed blades like the ones I took off which are unlike the offset oem blades. Once I researched and found it took a offset blade that’s what I replaced them with the second time. You made the big leagues. I’m sure you work for some one else, unlike my successfully owned shop of over 30yrs, repairing over 5000 pieces of equipment yearly with 12 full time employees. So tell me more junior.

Gord Baker

Threads
I’ve got an older procat that’s leaving a portion of grass uncut. It’s not between the blades as you’d expect but instead appears on the backside cut on each blade. Sitting on the machine the left blade is cutting at the 9oclock position but not at the 3oclock position. And each blade appears to be doing the same. Almost looks like the grass is blown over. I’ve tried new gator blades, belts, I’m lost here. Almost even seems like the side discharge is a little less than usual. I know the blades are turning at the right speed.
Make sure the NEW blades are installed correctly. Check the rotation direction and have cutting edge leading.
Blades wear at the ends and yours may be just a bit short if they are old.

STEVES

Threads
Yes I installed blades like the ones I took off which are unlike the offset oem blades. Once I researched and found it took a offset blade that’s what I replaced them with the second time. You made the big leagues. I’m sure you work for some one else, unlike my successfully owned shop of over 30yrs, repairing over 5000 pieces of equipment yearly with 12 full time employees. So tell me more junior.
Never match blades, look up by model #s, Oh Ya, your smart, own own company. I'm not going to You! Even I know to look up parts as my customers match blades - big mistake!!

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
And users wonder why I insist on having the make, model, and serial numbers of the equipment along all the engine numbers.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
My father taught me never to argue with an idiot because they will drag the arguement down to their own moronic level then beat you hands down due to their vast experience at argueing at that level.
I dropped out of this thread for that same reason very early in the piece .
I am here to lear & help where I can , those who want an arguement can do so with some else than me as my tim e is more important than that

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
My father taught me never to argue with an idiot because they will drag the argument down to their own moronic level then beat you hands down due to their vast experience at arguing at that level.
I dropped out of this thread for that same reason very early in the piece .
I am here to lear & help where I can , those who want an argument can do so with some else than me as my time is more important than that
I am quickly learning to bail on threads too. Why waste my time and nerves. Even with as much experience I have there is always something new to learn, even others miss steps.

We must be willing to admit our mistake, accept criticism (though it is tough sometimes), and learn from our own miss steps.

I have fought my normal posting habits all weekend here just to stay out of threads here but I still research the problems to my own benefit.

And we do have those that will argue with a sign board with not a letter on it.

davis2

Threads
Well, that is physically impossible... But thanks for proving my point. I feel bad for the revolving door of your employees. I can imagine how you treat captives...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.