Cutting issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
So in less than 30 minutes, you fixed the issue, had ALL the parts INSTOCK, and tested this unknown mower out? Awesome......

Why the heck did you even come here? You sound like you can whip a bear with a fly swatter.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
In post #2 I asked 6 questions so we could better help you. You never answered question #1, engine numbers please and to the rest of the questions you said everything is in perfect condition. What does that mean? Can’t be in perfect condition if it has the wrong blades installed by you, but we could never diagnose that from the info you provided. Didn’t Bert talk about Gator Blades might not be compatible? If you’ve been in business for 40+ years you would know that no one’s psychic and to solve a problem we need info to picture the problem. If you don’t help us how are we supposed to help you? You were about as useless to us as you say we are to you. Look in the mirror before saying we are useless.

Tadinolfi

Threads
So in less than 30 minutes, you fixed the issue, had ALL the parts INSTOCK, and tested this unknown mower out? Awesome......

Why the heck did you even come here? You sound like you can whip a bear with a fly swatter.
I pretty much can obv

Tadinolfi

Threads
In post #2 I asked 6 questions so we could better help you. You never answered question #1, engine numbers please and to the rest of the questions you said everything is in perfect condition. What does that mean? Can’t be in perfect condition if it has the wrong blades installed by you, but we could never diagnose that from the info you provided. Didn’t Bert talk about Gator Blades might not be compatible? If you’ve been in business for 40+ years you would know that no one’s psychic and to solve a problem we need info to picture the problem. If you don’t help us how are we supposed to help you? You were about as useless to us as you say we are to you. Look in the mirror before saying we are useless.
Had nothing to do with whether they were gators or not what mattered was the offset. now for offset gators and it’s fine

Tadinolfi

Threads
He didn't mean anything by it. He sounds like one of those "entitled" people that thinks the world owes him a living.
Naw just experience wise I’m out of your league and way above your pay grade son

Tadinolfi

Threads
Sir you got remember that no one can know everything nor we all seeing. I your case someone had already screwed up so you were dealing something that most seldom see.

Also I had no idea who even makes the Procat mower have. I never had anything in my shop with the label Procat. But of course I am small shop and only been at the mower repairs for 14 yrs now.

Only now you posted (#18) it was a Bobcat. Googling Procat didn't bring that up so I kept my mouth shut.
Well sorry doctor google it’s Bobcat Procat

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And you still can’t find a model and serial number? As I say to the better half when I end a discussion, “Yes dear, you are right”

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
And I should added, we should have known that the real reason for your problem was that you tried using the wrong blades. I wish COVID hadn’t ruined my ESP.

Status
Not open for further replies.