Briana's day!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Up until Thursday, she had 17 here.....:laughing: Which is why I said it was anything but subtle.....lol!

What does her post count have to do with donations for her mower fund??? Since I am never here except to make smartass remarks somebody else better begin passing the hat....:laughing:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Muaha, I'm baaack :tongue:. Just kidding. I'm only trying to help redirect the new posters here.

As far as starting a fund for a tractor, I'm all for it! I don't exactly have a lawn to use it on...but what the heck, I'll just drive it to work :laughing:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Muahahaha, I'm baaack :tongue:

As far as starting a fund for a tractor, I'm all for it! I don't exactly have a lawn to use it on...but what the heck, I'll just drive it to work :laughing:

That thread you moved to 'buying and pricing'?

It says: "Which mower should I buy..... by Briana"

How fitting, given the subject matter of this very post i quoted (you DO realize it's a joke, right?).....:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Maybe we can set Briana up with a company tractor :tongue: or a company mower (I think I have a spare Black and Decker string trimmer somewhere) ... :laughing:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Maybe we can set Briana up with a company tractor :tongue: or a company mower (I think I have a spare Black and Decker string trimmer somewhere) ... :laughing:

Here's a question Muhammad:

If you DID have a 'company tractor' (all done up with LMF logos and whatnot....like a tractor show promo piece), what kind of tractor would it be? A ZTR? A CUT? Another alphabet-soup mower? What brand?

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
The LMF tractor would have to be a company mower... I think a ZTR might be appropriate since that's what they use to mow the lawns in our corporate park. As for brand, I think the LMF ZTR would have to be a Cub Cadet since they're the first major manufacturer to run ads on LMF. Repainted with LMF colors, of course. :thumbsup:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
The LMF tractor would have to be a company mower... I think a ZTR might be appropriate since that's what they use to mow the lawns in our corporate park. As for brand, I think the LMF ZTR would have to be a Cub Cadet since they're the first major manufacturer to run ads on LMF. Repainted with LMF colors, of course. :thumbsup:

*SIGH*......I figured you'd say that........both times.......

CajunCub

Threads
Moving post "FROM" one place to another with the same copy/paste apology really doesn't count as 70 post....It takes actual thought! thanks twall...

Last edited:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Moving post for one place to another with the same copy/paste apology really doesn't count as 70 post....It take actual thought!

Okay.......put the berbin down, take a deep breath, and make sense outa that, cajun.....:laughing:

CajunCub

Threads
berbin????? "Bourbon" :confused2: Who's drinkin' now?:laughing: