Briana's day!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Anyone notice that, as of this post, Briana has 70 posts?!?!? (yes, in ONE DAY)

She's been moving threads around, I see, cleaning house....but, I notice 'Tractor Supply' is STILL in the 'site discussion' forum! Even though we've complained about it's placement RECENTLY!!!!!

Just to bring your attention to something a little more recent than two months ago...:biggrin:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
She's going for a record! Just wait until she unleashes her thread cleaning abilities on TBN. :laughing:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I usually follow the Forum by checking "Today's Posts" Today, most of them are Briana moving posts from one place to another. I hope Briana finishes her "organizing" soon so I can keep up. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I usually follow the Forum by checking "Today's Posts" Today, most of them are Briana moving posts from one place to another. I hope Briana finishes her "organizing" soon so I can keep up. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

To tell you the truth, I'm glad to see it...although it dredges up a lot of solved/no return threads........when it's done, this place will be much more searchable for a n00b.......

Thanks, Briana.....(I wasn't taking a whack at you....just bein my usual smartalec self.......since JD seems to not wanna play no more....:frown:)

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Yeah, that's the idea... the "new members" forum was getting out of control.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
It will be nice to have things organized - Thanks Briana !

By the way, Welcome Briana - what kind of mower do you have ??? :biggrin:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, that's the idea... the "new members" forum was getting out of control.

That's too bad that you need a maid/watchdog for that forum. Or ANY, for that matter. :frown:

When you join, isn't there a message that tells the newbie not to ask questions in the 'New Members' forum, but to direct those elsewhere? Are they in such a hurry for an answer that they can't even look for the right forum, or even just say 'Hi' for cryin out loud? Maybe use the 'search' bar? Can't a non-member use the 'forum search'?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
She's going for a record! Just wait until she unleashes her thread cleaning abilities on TBN. :laughing:

Thought I felt the earth move..... but it was just lots of threads.... moving. :smile:KennyV