Export thread

Briana's day!

twall

twall

Anyone notice that, as of this post, Briana has 70 posts?!?!? (yes, in ONE DAY)

She's been moving threads around, I see, cleaning house....but, I notice 'Tractor Supply' is STILL in the 'site discussion' forum! Even though we've complained about it's placement RECENTLY!!!!!

Just to bring your attention to something a little more recent than two months ago...:biggrin:

M

Muhammad

She's going for a record! Just wait until she unleashes her thread cleaning abilities on TBN. :laughing:

BKBrown

BKBrown

I usually follow the Forum by checking "Today's Posts" Today, most of them are Briana moving posts from one place to another. I hope Briana finishes her "organizing" soon so I can keep up. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

twall

twall

I usually follow the Forum by checking "Today's Posts" Today, most of them are Briana moving posts from one place to another. I hope Briana finishes her "organizing" soon so I can keep up. :biggrin: :rolleyes:

To tell you the truth, I'm glad to see it...although it dredges up a lot of solved/no return threads........when it's done, this place will be much more searchable for a n00b.......

Thanks, Briana.....(I wasn't taking a whack at you....just bein my usual smartalec self.......since JD seems to not wanna play no more....:frown:)

M

Muhammad

Yeah, that's the idea... the "new members" forum was getting out of control.

RobertBrown

RobertBrown

So is Briana an employee, friend or relative?

BKBrown

BKBrown

It will be nice to have things organized - Thanks Briana !

By the way, Welcome Briana - what kind of mower do you have ??? :biggrin:

twall

twall

Hmmmm, does it matter? :smile:

twall

twall

Yeah, that's the idea... the "new members" forum was getting out of control.

That's too bad that you need a maid/watchdog for that forum. Or ANY, for that matter. :frown:

When you join, isn't there a message that tells the newbie not to ask questions in the 'New Members' forum, but to direct those elsewhere? Are they in such a hurry for an answer that they can't even look for the right forum, or even just say 'Hi' for cryin out loud? Maybe use the 'search' bar? Can't a non-member use the 'forum search'?

K

KennyV

She's going for a record! Just wait until she unleashes her thread cleaning abilities on TBN. :laughing:

Thought I felt the earth move..... but it was just lots of threads.... moving. :smile:KennyV

M

Muhammad

Briana works at the TBN/LMF offices. :thumbsup:

RobertBrown

RobertBrown

Briana works at the TBN/LMF offices. :thumbsup:

Located on the top floor of the TBN corporate tower, downtown,.....of course.

mystreba

mystreba

By the way, Welcome Briana - what kind of mower do you have ??? :biggrin:

She doesn't have one. Let's take up a collection :smile:

JDgreen

JDgreen

She doesn't have one. Let's take up a collection :smile:

Yeah, let's put an ad up here asking for donations...and while we are at it, lets try to collect enough to buy Muhammad an improvement over his "B&D battery powered string trimmer"....

M

Muhammad

Located on the top floor of the TBN corporate tower, downtown,.....of course.

Located at 1 TractorByNet Way, San Diego, CA...

:laughing:

Briana

Briana

Haha, wow my own thread!! Do I feel special... :smile:

I'm surprise you noticed all my organizing. I was tryying to be subtle. :wink:

twall

twall

Haha, wow my own thread!! Do I feel special... :smile:

I'm surprise you noticed all my organizing. I was tryying to be subtle. :wink:

I'd say 70 posts in one day is anything but 'subtle'....:laughing: :laughing:

mystreba

mystreba

Yeah, let's put an ad up here asking for donations

funny! :biggrin:

CompactTractorFan

CompactTractorFan

Yeah, I noticed that...I found it funny that up until now she had 0 posts on TBN...:confused:

twall

twall

Yeah, I noticed that...I found it funny that up until now she had 0 posts on TBN...:confused:

Up until Thursday, she had 17 here.....:laughing: Which is why I said it was anything but subtle.....lol!

JDgreen

JDgreen

Up until Thursday, she had 17 here.....:laughing: Which is why I said it was anything but subtle.....lol!

What does her post count have to do with donations for her mower fund??? Since I am never here except to make smartass remarks somebody else better begin passing the hat....:laughing:

Briana

Briana

Muaha, I'm baaack :tongue:. Just kidding. I'm only trying to help redirect the new posters here.

As far as starting a fund for a tractor, I'm all for it! I don't exactly have a lawn to use it on...but what the heck, I'll just drive it to work :laughing:

twall

twall

Muahahaha, I'm baaack :tongue:

As far as starting a fund for a tractor, I'm all for it! I don't exactly have a lawn to use it on...but what the heck, I'll just drive it to work :laughing:

That thread you moved to 'buying and pricing'?

It says: "Which mower should I buy..... by Briana"

How fitting, given the subject matter of this very post i quoted (you DO realize it's a joke, right?).....:laughing::laughing::laughing:

M

Muhammad

Maybe we can set Briana up with a company tractor :tongue: or a company mower (I think I have a spare Black and Decker string trimmer somewhere) ... :laughing:

twall

twall

Maybe we can set Briana up with a company tractor :tongue: or a company mower (I think I have a spare Black and Decker string trimmer somewhere) ... :laughing:

Here's a question Muhammad:

If you DID have a 'company tractor' (all done up with LMF logos and whatnot....like a tractor show promo piece), what kind of tractor would it be? A ZTR? A CUT? Another alphabet-soup mower? What brand?

M

Muhammad

The LMF tractor would have to be a company mower... I think a ZTR might be appropriate since that's what they use to mow the lawns in our corporate park. As for brand, I think the LMF ZTR would have to be a Cub Cadet since they're the first major manufacturer to run ads on LMF. Repainted with LMF colors, of course. :thumbsup:

twall

twall

The LMF tractor would have to be a company mower... I think a ZTR might be appropriate since that's what they use to mow the lawns in our corporate park. As for brand, I think the LMF ZTR would have to be a Cub Cadet since they're the first major manufacturer to run ads on LMF. Repainted with LMF colors, of course. :thumbsup:

*SIGH*......I figured you'd say that........both times.......

CajunCub

CajunCub

Moving post "FROM" one place to another with the same copy/paste apology really doesn't count as 70 post....It takes actual thought! thanks twall...

twall

twall

Moving post for one place to another with the same copy/paste apology really doesn't count as 70 post....It take actual thought!

Okay.......put the berbin down, take a deep breath, and make sense outa that, cajun.....:laughing:

CajunCub

CajunCub

berbin????? "Bourbon" :confused2: Who's drinkin' now?:laughing:

BKBrown

BKBrown

It takes thinking to decide what to move and where to move it ! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

CajunCub

CajunCub

:laughing::biggrin::laughing::biggrin::tongue::cool::thumbdown::eek:

twall

twall

berbin????? "Bourbon" :confused2: Who's drinkin' now?:laughing:

I misspelled it on purpose. As in, "if yer drunked, it rightly dont matter what yer post sez"......:biggrin:

That's called sarcasm....and I have it in spades. :wink:

CajunCub

CajunCub

OH, my bad dawg....:tongue:

twall

twall

OH, my bad dawg....:tongue:

Let's be clear on this,

You slammin Briana for "just" moving posts? Because that's what that mush you posted looked like.

What she did needed doing...and although it was annoying at first, I am glad she did it. Don't pick on her like that........just isn't called for. :thumbdown:

BKBrown

BKBrown

Now he is calling somebody a Dog and can't spell that ! :laughing:

Briana, there are some of us who appreciate what you are doing -- Keep it up !
THANKS ! :thumbsup:

twall

twall

I agree. Thanks! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

twall

twall

No, brother, let me fix it for ya.....

Moving posts "FROM" one place to another with the same copy/paste apology really doesn't count as 70 posts....It takes actual thought!

thanks twall...

Always glad to help.......:wink:

[size=-2]Quote edited by: twall Reason: Further fixing the mushy grammar.[/size] :biggrin:

Briana

Briana

Now he is calling somebody a Dog and can't spell that ! :laughing:

Thank you :smile: We appreciate your active posting!!!

twall

twall

What about MY active posting? :frown: Just kidding! I wouldn't be active if the forum was a bore....thanks to your whole team for a great place to hang out!

BKBrown

BKBrown

It was just WRONG for anyone to give you a hard time about cleaning up and organizing the Forum ! Thanks Again ! :biggrin:

Briana

Briana

What about MY active posting? :frown: Just kidding! I wouldn't be active if the forum was a bore....thanks to your whole team for a great place to hang out!

You too Twall :wink: All you daily posters are all-stars in my opinion...