WHICH BRAND OF ZERO-TURN MOWER WOULD YOU GET?

WHICH BRAND OF ZER-TURN WOULD YOU GET IF YOU HAD THE MONEY?

• Total voters
Threads
If you had the money, what brand of ZTR mower would you get? Exmark? Scag? Toro? Hustler? Gravely? Ferris? Grasshopper? John Deere? Other?

Threads
Personally I would get an Exmark or a Scag....but I would probably go with an Exmark! :tongue:

ScagRider03

Threads
lawn mower fanatic said:
Personally I would get an Exmark or a Scag....but I would probably go with an Exmark! :tongue:

Blaaaa^^ scag please:)

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
hmm... this answer requires some research.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

Exmark is a good choice but personally I get another Toro Grandstand.:smile:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting a Grandstand, either!

The Grandstand is definitely a different machine. The motion control levers are really touchier than lap bars on a ztr, there response is so quick you have to be careful what you're doing. I guess that's the reason for the variable speed control for use in tight places and it's like everyone told me if you ever operate the GS you wont go back to a ztr. It's really a blast to operate.:smile:

Threads
The Grandstand is definitely a different machine. The motion control levers are really touchier than lap bars on a ztr, there response is so quick you have to be careful what you're doing. I guess that's the reason for the variable speed control for use in tight places and it's like everyone told me if you ever operate the GS you wont go back to a ztr. It's really a blast to operate.:smile:

I would be afraid that if I hit a bump with the Toro Grandstand that it would really move the mower off-course because the controls are so loose.

HarryHarley

Threads
Grasshopper. Great machines and made in the USA. Plus, I see lots of lawn service people using them in my area. You know they beat them up pretty good too!

MSlandscaping

Threads
Ric said:

They are nice for small spaces but they are still not a ZTR. They are just different mowers, i can easily mow 3 times as much in a day with my Scag Cheetah