What's your favorite Weed-Eater Line?

Sprinkler Buddy

Well-Known Member
My favorite line is Gator Line .095 dia. Holds up well even when edging with your weed-eater. Doesn't tend to melt to itself like many other lines I have used in the past. It has a wire infussed within the line itself. Tough Stuff!
 
My favorite line is Gator Line .095 dia. Holds up well even when edging with your weed-eater. Doesn't tend to melt to itself like many other lines I have used in the past. It has a wire infussed within the line itself. Tough Stuff!

Really - a WIRE? Is that the hex stuff? I think I saw it at HD.....
 
4 side square cut 1.05 "Weed Buster", only thing is...it's bright orange:laughing: My wife picks up pieces of days after cutting!:biggrin:
 
Does all the gator line have wire in it?

Actually Gatorline doesn't have any wire in it to my knowledge. The line is made of two different materials to give it optimum performance. The core is made from a high strength polymer that resists breaking. The outer layer is made from a abrasion resistant polymer with anti-welding properties. The outer layer is also reinforced with Aramid fibers. I buy the .105 by the spool.
 
Actually Gatorline doesn't have any wire in it to my knowledge. The line is made of two different materials to give it optimum performance. The core is made from a high strength polymer that resists breaking. The outer layer is made from a abrasion resistant polymer with anti-welding properties. The outer layer is also reinforced with Aramid fibers. I buy the .105 by the spool.

I learned something new, good stuff! I used to use the .105, since this line is so tough I switched to the
.095 to get more on the heads. Less restringing.
 
Back
Top