What to do with 2 week customers?

Yeah Jekr I'm with you. I went back through my list and I know I can raise prices on at least 7 customers. But some of my customers are older or are stuck on every 2 weeks and if I say something about every wk, regardless of my work quality, they will say they can't afford it an go elsewhere. I'm starting up my business and I'm not trying to lose customers. These 2 wk yards aren't bad to cut, I'm just wanting to maximize my profit without losing customers.
 
most of my customers are 2 week deals....even have some that are 3 weeks.....i would rather cut them on that schedule than not at all....2 weeks works out good for me
 
Yeah I mean I'm not complaining, and I agree that I'd rather have them than not. I guess my only option really is to add more customer like I planned on anyways. I know I can persuade a few to at least 10 day deals rather than 2 wks then I can squeeze in a few extra cuts by season's end.
 
Yeah I mean I'm not complaining, and I agree that I'd rather have them than not. I guess my only option really is to add more customer like I planned on anyways. I know I can persuade a few to at least 10 day deals rather than 2 wks then I can squeeze in a few extra cuts by season's end.

If your wanting to switch from bi-weekly to every week cuts just start adding your every week cuts and for everyone you add drop a bi-weekly giving them a choice to come on weekly with you or they will have to find someone else to do there lawn. you'll be surprised how many you will get to go every week. Trying to find someone to do bi-weekly cuts and do a decent job of them is a hard thing to do.
 
Ok that sounds good I will keep that in mind. Does anybody have any ideas or ways to add customers during the off season months(if that's even something that works)?I'm new to all of this and would welcome any advice.
 
Ok that sounds good I will keep that in mind. Does anybody have any ideas or ways to add customers during the off season months(if that's even something that works)?I'm new to all of this and would welcome any advice.

Don't know where you live but if you do snow removal for people, it is easier to get the same people for mowing the next year. But a lot of people aren't thinking about mowing until the warm days in March. Maybe send them a flyer advertising some sort of discount if they sign up before a certain date. Just throwing out possible ideas.
 
Yeah I hear ya. I'm new to this so I just wanted to get some ideas from others who's been doing it for a while. I live in WV so at times winters are bad here not always though. I'm still up in the air about doing snow removal. A couple of customers have asked but they live up on a mountain lol.
 
Most of my customers except for a couple have already said come back next yr. I was just thinking of ideas to draw in new customers.
 
most of my customers are 2 week deals....even have some that are 3 weeks.....i would rather cut them on that schedule than not at all....2 weeks works out good for me

Most of mine are two weeks or not at all. It is tough as much rain as we have had this summer but it is 2 weeks or not at all like you said.
 
Another option is get more two week clients so you have the same amount of customers every day and you keep everyone happy
 
Back
Top