WHAT TIME OF DAY IS APPROPRIATE TO START MOWING?

When is the earliest you should start mowing on the weekdays? How about Saturdays? And Sundays?
Over the summer I started on weekdays at 7:30a.m. On Saturdays I start at 9:30-10:00 and on Sundays, I try to do it after lunch.
 
When is the earliest you should start mowing on the weekdays? How about Saturdays? And Sundays?
Over the summer I started on weekdays at 7:30a.m. On Saturdays I start at 9:30-10:00 and on Sundays, I try to do it after lunch.


I start on weekdays Monday thru Saturday at 7:30a.m. On Sunday I don't mow. I leave people alone unless it's a request.
 
I find that if I arrive at my first Job at 8 it is late enough even the people who sleep in cant complain to much. As for weekends... I am to good for weekends
 
I start at 7:30 in the summer because I want to get a lot done before it gets too hot.......most people in my neighborhood work, so they are up and out, and the people who sleep in....well...hopefully they are sound sleepers! :laughing:
 
You really gotta stop thinking youre better then everyone on the forum, youre not to good for weekends, if you had enough work believe me you'd work weekends
 
I start as soon as the dew is off the grass.

I have never understood why some want to start as soon as the sun comes up then be done before 2.
I wait for the dew to be gone cutting wet grass leaves brown tips.
And I work till dark and never on a Sunday that's just asking for trouble

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
You really gotta stop thinking youre better then everyone on the forum, youre not to good for weekends, if you had enough work believe me you'd work weekends

In no way do I think I am any better than any of you. My plans for my business is to fill up 4 8 hour days mon - thurs with mows and fri with other landscape maintence jobs 8 hrs I do not want my company to get any bigger.

I do not think I am better than any of you... really :/ im just a 23 year old who kinda knows what he is doing.
 
Back
Top