what size landscape trailer

CZLawnCare

Threads
Hi ric do you know if theres anywhere i can buy one of those 16ft trailers like you mentioned in the sale add above in plattsburgh?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi ric do you know if theres anywhere i can buy one of those 16ft trailers like you mentioned in the sale add above in plattsburgh?

Where is Plattsburgh, Is your location the same as your profile?

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I bought a 6' X 12" trailer that was used over the weekend. The tires are good. It has not been long since the bearings were replaced. The floor is in good shape. I has recently had two boards replaced. Gate is in pretty good shape. He gave me a new wiring harness for the lights to go with it as well. I am going to have to put two new tail lights on it but I think those will work. They are just cracked. It has a spare tire rack but does not have a spare to go with it.

$400 I thought that was a great deal.

Threads
I bought a 6' X 12" trailer that was used over the weekend. The tires are good. It has not been long since the bearings were replaced. The floor is in good shape. I has recently had two boards replaced. Gate is in pretty good shape. He gave me a new wiring harness for the lights to go with it as well. I am going to have to put two new tail lights on it but I think those will work. They are just cracked. It has a spare tire rack but does not have a spare to go with it.

$400 I thought that was a great deal.

Sweet! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

CZLawnCare

Threads
No im in canada but plattsburgh is just over the border

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

I can do some searches and see what I can come up with but I'm just not that familiar with that area to know.

Threads
No im in canada but plattsburgh is just over the border

Ohhhh.....OK. Yeah I knew you live in Canada but I thought that might be where you are looking in because you say sometimes you go into the U.S. to buy some things because they are cheaper.
Sorry!

CZLawnCare

Threads
Alright thanks alot ric and yeah exactly lmf