What is your favorite landscaping job?

Bomba

Threads
What part of landscaping/lawncare do you most enjoy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

I enjoy the Grandstand and mowing, I really like using the chainsaw and pole saw but hate picking up the mess afterwards.

Threads
***I moved your thread to the Lawn Care & Landscaping Forum so people can better find the info they need. :smile:

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads

I like losing my self get started on a project prune or mow or whatever and working and not realizing 8 hours has passed by. I also like projects that haven't been maintained in a few years and making it look amazing

Bomba

Threads
Yes, you can see the work you have done and it gets noticed. It's rewarding in that way. I love getting lost in a project too. When u get in the zone and you e got three different things going at once v

GentlemanFahmah

Threads
Herding all the Japanese beetle grubs each spring from my yard to my neighbor's property.

Bomba

Threads
I enjoy the Grandstand and mowing, I really like using the chainsaw and pole saw but hate picking up the mess afterwards.

What model of Stihl chainsaw is that in the pic?

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Herding all the Japanese beetle grubs each spring from my yard to my neighbor's property.

GentlemanFahmah,
I'm with you on that.......this year, I'll be coaxing the moles out of my yard via traps, diazonon, poison bait grubs, etc. to find another yard to hang out in and destroy:0)
P.S.
As for the question asked in this thread......I'm just a homeowner, not a professional but the ONLY landscaping job I "enjoy" is riding my new Gravely around the yard(with the blades engaged:0)!!!! All of the rest of it(mulching, trimming shrubs, etc.) is too much like WORK:0)

Threads
I like losing my self get started on a project prune or mow or whatever and working and not realizing 8 hours has passed by. I also like projects that haven't been maintained in a few years and making it look amazing

Yep.:thumbsup: Especially the ones that are in need of being maintained that have gotten way out of hand.