Velocity deck quick question

Got a pic of the slightly worn swivels I replaced. That made a bit of a difference haha. Got it leveled pretty close now. Still needs to come up a hair more but I think it's time to winterize and put her to bed for the season.

 
Hi Sonders,
I see what you mean, wow, lots of wear on those swivels!!!! how many hours on the machine?
I pulled the cotter pin on one swivel on my machine, not much wear, but only 800 hours possibly 900 as I have had two malfunctioning Scag hourmeters.
 
Last edited:
It has 650 hrs. I believe they were hard hrs though as evidence from these swivels and a few other items I've replaced on the mower since buying it. I knew of a few small issues it had when buying it, which was reflected in the lower price I got it for. If only my wife would let me buy a new mower instead of always getting second hand stuff. Oh well, I like a little bit of a project.
 
Back
Top