US Steel Sold

jbugj

Threads
If the government was transparent on everything, there would be a rebellion.
Any wonder why the media and bureaucrats keep it all covered up...

The JFK assassination documents were supposed to be released 50 years after. Now, years after that, even the media refuses to demand even that assassination 'transparency'.

We are given lots of reasons to believe there is a deep state. They keep giving us reasons to believe that.

jbugj

Threads
and I don't believe Joe reducing the Reserves by almost half was for maintenance reasons. Its a sorry excuse now being used to not having to refill it. Its just propaganda.

jbugj

Threads
I don't believe much of what they say either, but It was reported back in 2016.
There are Annual Reports for each year since then. Interesting reads. I failed to find much in there about significant drawdowns because of maintenance. I believe that is an excuse some want us to believe for the large drawdown since January 2021.

jbugj

Threads
But I'd rather read lawn machine maintenance articles any day!

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
There are Annual Reports for each year since then. Interesting reads. I failed to find much in there about significant drawdowns because of maintenance. I believe that is an excuse some want us to believe for the large drawdown since January 2021.

From the link:

the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Annual Report for Calendar Year 2016.This report also includes details concerning the physical capacity, type, and quantity of petroleum in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in 2016, as well as plans for upgrades and major maintenance.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
To worry less stop reading outside you normal work area of manuals and docs. Just too much miss information out there. Anybody can make up stuff and have others to believe it as most rather believe lies than the truth.

This why I avoid all the junk news sites and social media posts that I can. Can't worry about something if you don't know about it.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
To worry less stop reading outside you normal work area of manuals and docs. Just too much miss information out there. Anybody can make up stuff and have others to believe it as most rather believe lies than the truth.

This why I avoid all the junk news sites and social media posts that I can. Can't worry about something if you don't know about it.

When I first joined FB, I subscribed to everything. Including the political stuff. But now, I've deleted & unsubscribed to everything political or had a lot of hateful comments. I've reduced my friends list down to people I actually know. Now it's either animal rescue, jokes or small engine (or Mechanical) stuff. It's a lot better. It's filled with only stuff I want to see. Things that make me smile and puts me in a better mood.
I tried X (Twitter) but there's no way to get away from the politics there.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
There you go...Glad you feel a lot better now. Social to me is just too nerve racking.Got enough equipment problems to keep myself wound up lately. Just wish I had some halfway warm and dry days for a week or so. Two major projects at a standstill due weather being cold and wet.