Toro 2023 Timecutter 75747 Hydrostatic Transmission maintenance necessary?

shurguywutt

Threads
  • / Toro 2023 Timecutter 75747 Hydrostatic Transmission maintenance necessary?
You can not hate some thing that only exists in the minds of the brainwashed so no I do not hate God, in fact I do no hate full stop.
You certainly seem to be on a mission to prove something false that is already false? "Respecting someone's beliefs" but calling them brainwashed is loving/respectful? Perhaps you are acting a bit more like the nuns and rabbis you wrote about then you realize? 🤔🤔🤔

I would be happy to continue this in private message with you... This forum is for lawnmowers and I would consider this thread thoroughly hijacked as it is... 😆

If any mods are watching this, I am not offended by any of this so you don't have to close this thread.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
All items of culture is brainwashing and that includes religions
There is nothing genetic in you that makes you American & me an Australian
Same as right & Wrong, all learned & what is right to some is wrong to others
Most natives marry the girls off immediately after their first menstruation for obvious reasons while we consider that child abuse because we put a totally arbitrary age limit to marriages some where between 14 & 21 depending upon where you are from.

And no I do not wish to have a debate about the existence of God because as a believer your mind is shut , just the same as trying to tell a MAGA republican that Trump is a lier, cheat, thief, rapist & con man they just will not believe it because the are part of the Trump cult .

Now put up with people ending a post with "god bless" or other such nonsense because it is done with good intentions as a congenial thank you.
But posting proselytising texts is a different thing all together which is why I called you out and by the way I am very very happy and know hundreds of very happy agnostics and even more very happy skeptics as I used to belong to a couple of societies of skeptics .

It is amazing just how much more time one suddenly finds when the TV is turned off .

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
There is nothing genetic in you that makes you American & me an Australian

Well, at least some states in the US didn't lose their minds and impose extreme communist lock down measure during the covid debacle like the aussies did.

It was looking like the CCP had taken over Australia for a while there! :unsure:

Did you folks ever get any common sense back or did they keep you people locked down? clueless-scratching.gif

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
Now put up with people ending a post with "god bless" or other such nonsense

They have the right to express themselves just like you... so if you don't like people saying "God Bless You" maybe put on your big boy pants and understand that people have no requirement to get your permission to express themselves.

It's a simple generic term that doesn't point to any specific religion...so only the nutty atheists would get upset at this. They spend lots of time complaining about something that claim isn't real laughing7.gif

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well, at least some states in the US didn't lose their minds and impose extreme communist lock down measure during the covid debacle like the aussies did.

It was looking like the CCP had taken over Australia for a while there! :unsure:

Did you folks ever get any common sense back or did they keep you people locked down? View attachment 67639
Some premiers ( governors to you ) did over do it a bit.
OTOH we had the second lowest covid deaths per head of population in the entire developed world
The annoying bit is the fact that the governments botched things because being an island we could have & should have held covid at bay till after vaccines had been in wide use & proven to be effective.
In my state we quickly worked out it was US flight crew that were bringing infections into the state so we made them stay at the Airport Hilton & not go into Kings Cross to the bars, strip clubs & brothels and apparently several US airlines refused to fly to Australia because of it .And all was going well till a ( Conservative ) politician botched the air port quarantine because he forgot to quarantine hire car drivers as well as bus drivers so that caused 142 deaths.
Western Australia did the best with I think 4 deaths and South Australia came a close second .
What americans never seem to realise is Australia has the same land mass as the lower 48 with a population about that of California
All of the major medical centre are around the coast so any one who catches covid inland and is severely ill is dead
As for Victoria, well we call them Mexicans for a good reason
They tend to be a touch radical and the goofy Greens have held the balance of power down there for so long it is not funny
Yhus all sorts of emotionally driven laws with little in the way of scientific or intelligent thought gone into them .

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
we had the second lowest covid deaths per head of population in the entire developed world

Yeah, but now you got lots of folks injured and dying from the vaxx and others getting cancer.

When they told us all it was safe and effective... they lied! agree.gif

Anytime they all get together and try to force everyone to get the vaxx... you know...
screwy_in_st_louie.gif

shurguywutt

Threads
Man, this boring transaxle thread keeps getting better and better ROFL
🍿🍿🍿

Jimmy the Lock

Threads
Man, this boring transaxle thread keeps getting better and better ROFL

Well, lawn mower operators need to stay safe out there... otherwise, who's gonna cut the grass? clueless.gif

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yeah, but now you got lots of folks injured and dying from the vaxx and others getting cancer.

When they told us all it was safe and effective... they lied! View attachment 67657

Anytime they all get together and try to force everyone to get the vaxx... you know...
View attachment 67656
In a single word , NO
There were a very and I mean very small number of people who had a bad reaction to one or the other kind of vaccines but that was lower than the percentage of people who have allergic reactions to the annual flu vaccine or any other vaccine for that matter .
AFAIK not a single person required any more than a couple of nights of observation .
As you would expect the media over hyped this to the n"th degree but in the days of click bait media what do you expect ?

It was no surprise that the largest numbers of bad reactions to vaccines reports came from the far North Coast regions of NSW & Lower QLD.
Now to put this in perspective, the same areas petitioned the cell phone company to remove the two 5G phone towers that were spreading covid in the region.
Now this might be true, no one has done research to see if there is a link between excessive marijuana consumption, G5 cell towers & Covid while I doubt there will be a link but I would be happy to volunteer for the research
It is the same region where there was a very large cluster of Limes Disease that the Health Department was covering up, that ended up being an outbreak of Rat Heart Worm from all of the "organic" purists eating their organically grown food without washing it properly.
The real tragedy of this is very few of them vaccinate their kids so they have very high outbreaks of the diseases the RMD vaccine protects against so lots of kids with brain damage , even before they become pot heads but this region has some of the highest proportions of people with university degrees, Masters degrees and 3rd highest concentrations of Phd's

Last edited:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Covid is a corona virus, and there are thousands of corona viruses out there
The common flu has several variants that are corona viruses and hybrid corona viruses.
The problem with this outbreak is it was new to humanity so just like when the English came to Australia with Rhino virus, it wiped out over 2,000 of the natives because their immune system had never seen the common cold before .
Way too many people are allowed to leave school without anything like a proper education and in my days the smartest kids did important subjects like Latin, Hebrew & Ancient Greek .
Now if humans had the capacity to learn from the past ( and we do not ) then study of those languages & the historical documents written in them may have served some useful purpose .
Thus we have very smart people graduating from university with Phds who are scientifically illiterate so fall for all sorts of conspiracy theories , can not determine fact from fiction, find connections between things that do not exist and make a fortune for Scott Ritter by subscribing to his channels .
These are the same sort of goof balls who fall for Trumps BS or end up following clots like Johnes and end up dead en-mass .