THIS IS A REAL MANS MOWER

LandN

Threads
I wonder if he's thinking .......'i hope they don't develope this land anytime soon so i can keep on cutting'... that is a monster mower allright

benski

Threads
Best $ guess, what, high 200k to low 300k? I dunno, my "expertise", such as it is, stops at around $400.00USD.:wink: That is a real machine..:cool::licking:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
It looks really fast -- does anybody know the top speed while mowing?

And how about those dirt strips (parallel to the direction of mowing) -- does it leave those as it mows?

Black Bart

Threads
It looks really fast -- does anybody know the top speed while mowing?

And how about those dirt strips (parallel to the direction of mowing) -- does it leave those as it mows?
If you watch the second video it show them picking up that stuff from the ground.

Putting it in wind rows makes it easier to pick up.

Anyone know what that is that they are mowing?????

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you watch the second video it show them picking up that stuff from the ground.

Putting it in wind rows makes it easier to pick up.

Anyone know what that is that they are mowing?????
Thats exactly how they cut hay down here. Cut it, rake it, and round bale it. Theres a guy near me who uses a Claas round bailer.
I think that is in europe and they are harvesting alfalfa

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Dayum! That mower would probably cost as much as JD's house on 10 acres.

My last apparaisal 7 years ago was near a quarter million, but that was before the real estate market tanked. Odds are, that monster mower would cost something like half again as much as my value was back then. From what I can see, it is likely a flail type mower. Be one expensive job replacing all those blades.

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
wheres the bagger? :laughing:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thats exactly how they cut hay down here. Cut it, rake it, and round bale it. Theres a guy near me who uses a Claas round bailer.
I think that is in europe and they are harvesting alfalfa

That's funny -- I didn't think it looked like cut (and dried) grass. I thought the brown strips were dirt. :laughing: