girltrackhoe3.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Happy Saturday, Y'all.
Bummer there's no College Football today....................:thumbdown:

Maybe she could help..........

View attachment 42206

Damn she looks familiar, do you know if she's from the Cleavage, Ohiiiiiiiooo area ..?? .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Damn she looks familiar, do you know if she's from the Cleavage, Ohiiiiiiiooo area ..?? .. :thumbsup:..:laughing:

Nope...she's from..Hooterville!!
She's a neighbor of Oliver and Lisa Douglas....

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Nope...she's from..Hooterville!!
She's a neighbor of Oliver and Lisa Douglas....

Next thing you'll be tellin me is, she got a "heart" tat under her left breast, that reads RON, with an arrow through it .. :laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Next thing you'll be tellin me is, she got a "heart" tat under her left breast, that reads RON, with an arrow through it .. :laughing:..:laughing:

There's a few of those around out there.............

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Views: 429,399

Total views 478

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Morning Mr. Hinder Finder .. 5a68e1d21600002000138ba9 (Medium).png

G' Mornin there Gang .. e71c7188e201c448d42723281b12d9a4 (Medium).jpg

Thought 4 2day ..dc3ca8d69dc6182170dfa7570ce7b221.jpg

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: C10 Update: Knowledge Learned

I HAVE always had the tendency to get caught up in specifications. Comes from my many years in mechanical purchasing.
This IS experience I am gaining, and that is priceless....

Ron,

I also suffer from the same sort of "mental" anguish when it comes to specs, clearances, tolerances, and the like.. However, in my case the 'problem' tends to keep me from even starting! I guess that's why I admire your ability to 'dive-in' so much..

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Good morning Gentlemen and I use that term very loosely. :laughing:

Been off line for a bit and will been most of next week as I am getting bore scoped on Tuesday due to possible precancerous indications on a noninvasive test I took a month or so ago. I figure I would run over all the posts that I can before all that mess. I told the doctor he better buy me dinner and drinks BEFORE he gets that up close and personal with me but he laughed and said I would be paying for HIS dinner that night. I like him, I think we will get along.

Ron, wish you well on the engine, build it up as best you can then blow it (turbo or supercharger), or juice it (NO2) to get the ponies you want out of it.

The rest of y'all play nice and I will catch up with you in a bit. I have a could of mower engines I need to work on as soon as the dang rain stops, the temps warm up a bit and I can get back in my shop.

Tom

Tom,

Not to worry! by the time you reach my age you'll have had your schitt-chute reamed out so many times you'll start feeling a little light in your sneakers, if you know what I mean... My last Doc as a nice little Chinese lady (VA hospital) but now I've finally attained that magic year in life, where they no longer recommend that you bother to have such invasive inspections. (Geez, and I was just starting to like it too!)

On the other hand I do hope everything is negative and all goes well for you.. Like they used to say in the old days, "If' it's inevitable, relax and enjoy it!"

Rog