The Daily Yardman Thread

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

you know, when you get older there are still fun things to do,

how about running into the crowded supermarket and yelling out "What year is it?!" then when someone tells you, run out of the store yelling "Great! It worked!!!!" Cheering all the way into the parking lot!

or, you could make vanilla pudding and put it in an empty mayo jar, then sit on a bench at the bus stop and eat it in front of everyone waiting for the bus.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

sad news for my wife, the hospice nurse just told me it is likely only a day or two before her mom passes, blood pressure way down, has not eaten in the last 24 hours, and has not gone to the bathroom in a day either, pulse was so low they checked her in several places to find it.

Doc,

I hope things go as well for your mother-in-law as they possibly can, I'll be thinking of you and your wife.

Roger

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

thank you Roger, at this point we are just holding her hand and smiling at her as she slips in and out of consciousness

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

[video]http://social.diply.com/article-images/a/3e8a6c66-ddc3-4fd7-8ae5-13c4c551e5d7.gif[/video]

primerbulb120

Threads

My ZTR has a flat! Need to find a new tire before tomorrow.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

[video]http://social.diply.com/article-images/a/3e8a6c66-ddc3-4fd7-8ae5-13c4c551e5d7.gif[/video]

AHHhhh YESsssss ... American REDNECK inginuity at it's finest ... ( LMAO )

primerbulb120

Threads

IMG_1413.jpg

This is the weirdest flat I've ever seen. It's a tiny split way down inside the tread of the tire (I circled it in blue in the picture.) The red paint is there so I'll know where it is. Think it can be plugged?

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

maybe best to patch from the inside

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

If you plug it use model glue and light that plug on fire until it gets nice and hot and then shove it in the hole. That is work the best for me for years.

Last edited: