The Daily Yardman Thread

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

the control handles I ordered for my toro 33 walk behinds arrived just now........heading out to the garage to put them on and get rid of the Homer Simpson repair job that was done to them when I bought them last year.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

HEY!!!! where did everybody go?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Well my wifey is gone for a week to go visit family across state, so I have to pick up her slack, Man I'll tell ya,
holding down this couch so it does'nt move is a tough job, and reading this "Honey-do" list is givin me eye-strain,
don't know which outlet she plugs the vacuum into to use, can't find the broom or mop, guess I have to buy some dishes today, all of ours are dirty. and I think something in the frig died and started fermenting !! Wish the cat's
would empty their litter-boxes, it's startin to get intense in here. ( LOL ) ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

Last edited:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

hahaha

primerbulb120

Threads

I took my tire to the tire shop and got it plugged.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

my friend Ron came over with his newly acquired stump grinder, I normally just dig them up, but he knew I had at least 20 hear, so we had a blast and now I have only three stumps left. I think we learned how to master that old vermeer grinder like a bunch of pros

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

my friend Ron came over with his newly acquired stump grinder, I normally just dig them up, but he knew I had at least 20 hear, so we had a blast and now I have only three stumps left. I think we learned how to master that old vermeer grinder like a bunch of pros

Hey Doc, Those stump-grinders are the thing aren't they ? My son had a lawn & landscape business and we did many tree removals, so he wound up with a used Vermeer Chipper, but he had a guy he always used for the grinding. He had a brand new Vermeer grinder with the Remote-Control set-up, he would set up his lawn chair , grab the remote and give it hell, man was he ever good, BUT he did make customers sign a waiver about NOT being responsible about any sprinkler lines , that machine ate those like candy !! He never hurt for business either, he had about 6 landscape companies that used his services, his "beeper" ( back in the day) was ALWAYS going off. I think Vermeer makes some of the BEST machinery out there, even the state and counties buy them. This guy said he paid off his machine in a year...!

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

this was an older machine, but man it was cool, I will post picture later

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
MESSAGE FOR CLYDE ( primerbulb120)

Hey Clyde, I can't recall telling you about this FREEBIE offer, did this guy ever get a hold of ya ??
Read the posting I got from him. .. Boo

MOWERS.JPG

primerbulb120

Threads

He did, but I was too far from him to take it. :frown: