The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Geez, Boobie, I thought you had thicker skin...........

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads

Been "workin'" on my truck.
I say "workin'" 'cuz I'm not getting much done.
I will see a bolt I need to remove, but it takes half an hour to figger out how to get to it,
then another hour actually removing it!
I'm just not as nimble as I used to was, and the universal joints in my elbows,wrists and fingers are froze up..............

Trucks are totally unnecessary and a waste of money. Nothing that you can do with a truck that you can't do with a minivan!

Attachments

• No Truck.jpg
    No Truck.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 6

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Trucks are totally unnecessary and a waste of money. Nothing that you can do with a truck that you can't do with a minivan!

yea right

that is a $ 1200 unsecured load down here plus a $ 975 excessive overhang + an obscured number plate $ 175 + no long load warning $ 125 + failure to have proper signals at the rear of the vehicle $ 225,
Hope the log was for lumber and not firewood.
If it went over anything that had the slightest hump then whatever a new diff costs plus it would be near to impossible to drive as the inertia from the trunk hanging out the back would cause the backside to step out , that is if there was sufficient downforce on the front wheels to allow it to turn in the first place.

And I ran a fleet of Long wheel base L300's for 30 years .

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 276,840

Total views 689

Views till 300,000 23,160

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Morning CFE, Stayers and Newbies.
sunrise 97.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Ted, I hope everything is alright.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

yea right

that is a $ 1200 unsecured load down here plus a $ 975 excessive overhang + an obscured number plate $ 175 + no long load warning $ 125 + failure to have proper signals at the rear of the vehicle $ 225,
Hope the log was for lumber and not firewood.
If it went over anything that had the slightest hump then whatever a new diff costs plus it would be near to impossible to drive as the inertia from the trunk hanging out the back would cause the backside to step out , that is if there was sufficient downforce on the front wheels to allow it to turn in the first place.

And I ran a fleet of Long wheel base L300's for 30 years .

In the US cars are exempt from towing and hauling regulations.

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I had always figgered it impossible to pop a wheelie with a front wheel drive vehicle, but that guy is close....

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

In the US cars are exempt from towing and hauling regulations.

Which goes a long way to understanding how you lot manage to turn 35,000 people into dog food each year on the roads
Funny enough it is about the same number of gun deaths per annum, (33,000 in 2016 )
And no one seems to give a rats arse but every one goes hysterical when 3,000 are killed by a terrorist attack.
I really have difficulty understanding the mentality of the USA population at large.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Us mentality at Large is the majority of people who speak out are stupid. End of story.