Stihl BR 200 BR Blower

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Anyone used the BR 200 back pack. I'm thinking about getting one and wondered if anyone had any thoughts. Cost is $279.00

metz12

Threads
Anyone used the BR 200 back pack. I'm thinking about getting one and wondered if anyone had any thoughts. Cost is $279.00

Its got about the same amount of power as a handheld blower in my opinion. go big or go home my friend:laughing:

Threads
Its got about the same amount of power as a handheld blower in my opinion. go big or go home my friend:laughing:

Well he already has the Stihl BR 550 and the BR-380, so he has already gone big! :tongue:
The BR 200 is a homeowner blower, not professional, so it won't be as powerful as your 550 OR 380. But if you just want a smaller one, compare the 200 to a handheld blower and see what is better in price and features.

metz12

Threads
Well he already has the Stihl BR 550 and the BR-380, so he has already gone big! :tongue:
The BR 200 is a homeowner blower, not professional, so it won't be as powerful as your 550 OR 380. But if you just want a smaller one, compare the 200 to a handheld blower and see what is better in price and features.

Oh i had no idea he had the 550 and the 380!! my bad. the 200 is good if you want a homeowners blower. its nice to have it on your back instead of in your hand.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yeah, it's in his signature.

Ric:
Why do you want another blower? Just to blow off grass from the driveway? Just wondering.

As you know my business is a family business it's the wife and my son that works with me. I was originally thinking about the BG 86 CE with (459 cfm) hand held for her but I thought that the BR 200 (cfm 406)was close to being the same as the 86 and would be a nice unit for he wife because it only ways 12lbs instead of 22lbs and the cost is nearly the same in fact the 200 is a little cheaper.
The problem is that often when finishing a yard one of the three of us is will be waiting for the others to get done and if it's one thing I hate it's to let people see someone standing around doing nothing when people are paying you to work.

Threads
As you know my business is a family business it's the wife and my son that works with me. I was originally thinking about the BG 86 CE with (459 cfm) hand held for her but I thought that the BR 200 (cfm 406)was close to being the same as the 86 and would be a nice unit for he wife because it only ways 12lbs instead of 22lbs and the cost is nearly the same in fact the 200 is a little cheaper.
The problem is that often when finishing a yard one of the three of us is will be waiting for the others to get done and if it's one thing I hate it's to let people see someone standing around doing nothing when people are paying you to work.

Oh, OK. Yeah, that's true.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
My wife likes to use a small hand held

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Oh, OK. Yeah, that's true.

All the reviews that I read say there 5 stars and people (homeowners) seem to like them real well, they say they do a great job for them. How the thing will work for me I don't know but I think I'm going that way and see.

Threads
All the reviews that I read say there 5 stars and people (homeowners) seem to like them real well, they say they do a great job for them. How the thing will work for me I don't know but I think I'm going that way and see.

OK...tell us what you think about it once you use it! :smile: