Same old, same old

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Well he was the king and you are the prince...... being from Scotland you know more about this hierarchy than I do....but doesn't that mean that you are now the King?
Yes, it does! I'll give JD a wee while to see if he returns or not, but if he doesn't, I'm the King, and don't you forget it!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well he was the king and you are the prince...... being from Scotland you know more about this hierarchy than I do....but doesn't that mean that you are now the King?

How about we just drop the Prince stuff.....OK?:thumbdown:

...and perhaps, just maybe........the 'lead troll' stuff, as well?

Even if you're one of the most popular people on the board, or one of the nicest - the griping about you wears on ya. Because there are ALWAYS people who do nothing for the community other than gripe, whine, mock, and complain about the rest. Wouldn't expect you to understand, MM.........:laughing:

Just kidding :biggrin:

...Or am I?

Godspeed, JD - if you read this (and you will), drop me an email anytime.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
...and perhaps, just maybe........the 'lead troll' stuff, as well?

Even if you're one of the most popular people on the board, or one of the nicest - the griping about you wears on ya. Because there are ALWAYS people who do nothing for the community other than gripe, whine, mock, and complain about the rest. Wouldn't expect you to understand, MM.........:laughing:

Just kidding
:biggrin:

...Or am I?

Godspeed, JD - if you read this (and you will), drop me an email anytime.
*Cough Cough* Not kidding *Cough Cough* :laughing:

Wayne195

Threads
Well JDgreen, I hope you make it back here soon. I'm sure the guys would let you be king again anytime you're ready.

It's a shame to leave after being such an active member for the last while; I'm sure we're going to miss you...

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well JDgreen, I hope you make it back here soon. I'm sure the guys would let you be king again anytime you're ready.

It's a shame to leave after being such an active member for the last while; I'm sure we're going to miss you...

TOO FRICKING BAD, LET THE FARTBREATH TROLLS DO SOME CONTRIBUTING FOR A CHANGE. BYE AGAIN.

Parkmower

Threads
JDgreen said:
TOO FRICKING BAD, LET THE FARTBREATH TROLLS DO SOME CONTRIBUTING FOR A CHANGE. BYE AGAIN.

Made it three days. JD I got no bad feelings toward you but can say I didn't miss you.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads

"FARTBREATH TROLLS" Really?
If your going to act like a woman, than perhaps you should take a few weeks off to gain some perspective. That's embarrassing.
Sounds like a 12 year old!
I know you can do better than that. We are adults here JD! With a childish post like that you deserve harassment.
Delete that post and I will as well, before it gets trounced.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
All he wants is to do is start arguments and upset people. It's ALL about "Getting Attention", and negative attention is as good as positive attention. The more conflict he can create or cause, the greater the 'achievement'. This thread will probably end up being locked or removed like some of the others before it's through.Disappointed.gif