Same old, same old

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have not logged into LMF since I posted the news of my new JD. Just took a look at what I have missed (???) Yeah I sure have missed a LOT. As mundane and boring as Facebook and MTF can be, they are an improvement over bland, dull LMF. So, excuse me for bailing out. BKBrown, Twall, JMurray, RobertBrown, I will miss you guys, the rest of you, not at all. Enjoyed my time here MAINLY becuz of you four, you made the remainder of the members tolerable. Not sure if I helped anyone outside of the FP but I sincerely did try at times and I hope my tips provided some assistance to those in need of advice. Whether I was right or wrong isn't it the thought that counts? And I will think of some of you members fondly-that goes for you too, Briana. Sorry it has to end. JDG. Sent from Verizon HTC Thunderbolt.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Have not logged into LMF since I posted the news of my new JD. Just took a look at what I have missed (???) Yeah I sure have missed a LOT. As mundane and boring as Facebook and MTF can be, they are an improvement over bland, dull LMF. So, excuse me for bailing out. BKBrown, Twall, JMurray, RobertBrown, I will miss you guys, the rest of you, not at all. Enjoyed my time here MAINLY becuz of you four, you made the remainder of the members tolerable. Not sure if I helped anyone outside of the FP but I sincerely did try at times and I hope my tips provided some assistance to those in need of advice. Whether I was right or wrong isn't it the thought that counts? And I will think of some of you members fondly-that goes for you too, Briana. Sorry it has to end. JDG. Sent from Verizon HTC Thunderbolt.

I don't know why you have to announce your departure. You won't be gone long. You can't stay away.....
Who will protect us form mower manic? JMurray01? HA!
see ya later:cool:

Parkmower

Threads
RobertBrown said:
I don't know why you have to announce your departure. You won't be gone long. You can't stay away.....
Who will protect us form mower manic? JMurray01? HA!
see ya later:cool:

Exactly! Dont go away mad, just go away

Mower manic

Threads
Ding Dong the wicked witch is dead.
Truth be known; I wish him well and I hope he returns, I think he willl and when he does, I hope won't take things so seriously.
You can dissagree with someone and not post it, just let it go.
Farewell JDgreen.

Bison

Threads
Jeez,how old are we??????...:confused2:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving us JD, but a man has to do what he has to do, and you feel you have to do this, so farewell, and I wish you all the best in the future!

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving us JD, but a man has to do what he has to do, and you feel you have to do this, so farewell, and I wish you all the best in the future!

If he has left, will he ever see your reply.:confused2:

Mower manic

Threads

Well he was the king and you are the prince...... being from Scotland you know more about this hierarchy than I do....but doesn't that mean that you are now the King?

How about we just drop the Prince stuff.....OK?:thumbdown: