Push mowers are obsolete.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
i have only one customer and it takes 2 weeks to mow his yard, so when i finish it is time to start over. i guess here in indiana we have bigger yards.

So are you saying 80 hours or a couple hours a day?
At 1 acre every 45 mins that's a lot of acres.

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
hey ric, since you live in florida, you must still be mowing correct?

Correct were still mowing, I just came in from mowing this morning. It's slow though not like summertime mowing.

SJPONeill

Forum Newbie
Threads
DSCF6579_zpsccff4b7c.jpg

My honey found this ultimate push mower in the opportunity shop for $20...great for the lawns at home, gives a nice clean cut and delivers a fair (but not excessive) work out at the same time...

skirk55

Forum Newbie
Threads
I repair and tune up push mowers for a living. Push mowers are alivhe and well. I rebuild mowers for landscapers and homeowners. 5 days a week. I will complete around 11 to 15 per day. I have the best job.

paulgee67

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Craftsman self propeled mower ,it was great for an old guy like me ,BUT IT QUIT ,it would not go,sooo i got my old murry push mower an finished the job,,,ALLWAYS KEEP A BACKUP...

Threads
I have a Craftsman self propeled mower ,it was great for an old guy like me ,BUT IT QUIT ,it would not go,sooo i got my old murry push mower an finished the job,,,ALLWAYS KEEP A BACKUP...

Yes, I try to have more than one of many pieces of equipment, just in case. That's why I have two mowers and two trimmers. Definitely in the lawn care business, where if you don't have working equipment, you are not making money. :tractor: = :2cents:

X-man

Threads
I use a push mower all the time, mainly for the trailer park I mow for.

Other than that I use my Craftsman rider. But push mowers are definitely not obsolete.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I use a push mower all the time, mainly for the trailer park I mow for.

Other than that I use my Craftsman rider. But push mowers are definitely not obsolete.

I don't know if the push mower is obsolete or not :smile: or if it will ever be obsolete but it does have it's uses. You mow a trailer park, well if your parks our like some of ours here in Florida the lot sizes are about to small for even your Craftsman rider so a push mower is about the only way to go to make things look decent. Now they may be out dated for some of the commercial operators and crews because of the String Trimmers used today.