Push mowers are obsolete.

Threads
AmericanTurf....those lawn stripes in your picture do look nice. But the thing is you said you can get 3 lawns done by the time a push mower is halfway done with one. That is true on that lawn, but chances are I would not do that yard with a push mower! Yards that are smaller look nice when done with a push mower. Some people only want their yard push mowed, or like skinnier stripes.

metz12

Threads
AmericanTurf....those lawn stripes in your picture do look nice. But the thing is you said you can get 3 lawns done by the time a push mower is halfway done with one. That is true on that lawn, but chances are I would not do that yard with a push mower! Yards that are smaller look nice when done with a push mower. Some people only want their yard push mowed, or like skinnier stripes.

Absolutely correct in my opinion

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

I think that was the point he was trying to make, the push mower is something he wouldn't do that yard with. I believe he was talking about using the Grasshopper that's why he said he could do three like that in the time it would take someone with a push to do that same lawn or at least that's the way I under stood it. I do believe your right though that a push mower on smaller yards are hard to beat.

A

AmericanTurf

Hay ric, I used to live in Florida..saint petersburg for 6 years. I saw a lot of dixie choppers. I went to work for a guy mowing. I dint last a day. lol. Fricking 100 degreas out. Props to you hot state mowers!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hay ric, I used to live in Florida..saint petersburg for 6 years. I saw a lot of dixie choppers. I went to work for a guy mowing. I dint last a day. lol. Fricking 100 degreas out. Props to you hot state mowers!

I'm alright with the temps, it the dang temps with the high humidity that gets you. The first year I started the business I was at 210 lbs when summer finished I was 177 lbs. Who needs weight watchers :laughing:

Threads
I'm alright with the temps, it the dang temps with the high humidity that gets you. The first year I started the business I was at 210 lbs when summer finished I was 177 lbs. Who needs weight watchers :laughing:

:laughing::laughing: There are a lot of lawn care businesses already. If everyone started a lawn care business who was trying to lose weight, there would be way too many businesses! :laughing:

metz12

Threads

hey ric, since you live in florida, you must still be mowing correct?

A

AmericanTurf

I don't know who's leg he trying to pull. But I know this much: nobody pays someone a $175 to cut a small residential lawn. Not even in Hollywood.

Threads
I don't know who's leg he trying to pull. But I know this much: nobody pays someone a $175 to cut a small residential lawn. Not even in Hollywood.

Who are you referring to that charges people too much in your opinion? Carscw?

Stihl_powered_LawnBoy

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have only one customer and it takes 2 weeks to mow his yard, so when i finish it is time to start over. i guess here in indiana we have bigger yards.