Opinions on a Kubota Z726X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's just how it's done here. We demo everything before we purchase. I also always test drive cars and trucks before making a purchase. I want to get a feel for the ride, and listen for any annoying cabin noises. The mower dealers who allow potential customers to demo their mowers will usually have one demo unit they will use throughout the year and sell it at a discounted price at the end of the season. It must be pretty common in other places as well. I see on here all the time where members are looking at purchasing a "demo mower". It may be a southern thing.

As for not being aware of the epic battles, you must have missed out on the ones Ric and I had last year. Some other members even tried to referee. Lol

I haven't test drove any new truck or car I've every purchased from Ford, don't have too because I trust Ford and the people at the dealership. I can tell you this and you probably wont believe it but the wife and I have been married for 42 years and in those years we've owned 52 different cars and trucks :laughing: of coarse it didn't help matters that the wife would go through one or two cars some years because she was a postal employee and drove 80 miles a day on a rural route 6 days a week.

It's basically the same with my mowers. In the last 10 years of business I've purchased 9 mowers from the same dealership and never done a demo on 1 mower. I asked a couple of times but the guy said nope we don't do that. I do have too admit though the only mower I had doubts about was the Grandstand because I'd never used one of those before and driving the thing on and off the trailer was kinda of freaky at first.

I think Rivets mentioned the ethanol battle personally if I wanted to open a can of worms I think the synthetic oil battle would be a better choice :laughing:

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
I haven't test drove any new truck or car I've every purchased from Ford, don't have too because I trust Ford and the people at the dealership. I can tell you this and you probably wont believe it but the wife and I have been married for 42 years and in those years we've owned 52 different cars and trucks :laughing: of coarse it didn't help matters that the wife would go through one or two cars some years because she was a postal employee and drove 80 miles a day on a rural route 6 days a week.

It's basically the same with my mowers. In the last 10 years of business I've purchased 9 mowers from the same dealership and never done a demo on 1 mower. I asked a couple of times but the guy said nope we don't do that. I do have too admit though the only mower I had doubts about was the Grandstand because I'd never used one of those before and driving the thing on and off the trailer was kinda of freaky at first.

I think Rivets mentioned the ethanol battle personally if I wanted to open a can of worms I think the synthetic oil battle would be a better choice :laughing:

Ok, ding ding ding ding ding! Synthetic oil, thoughts rivets? :laughing:

Where I live my whole family lives on rough country roads. I do live very close to a 4 lane to get to work, but my wife puts a lot of miles on a car as well. We too have been through several vehicles. We have been together for only 17 years but have gone through 9 vehicles between that time. Another good can of worms to open would be truck brand preference. :laughing: ding ding ding ding ding! Thoughts?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ok, ding ding ding ding ding! Synthetic oil, thoughts rivets? :laughing:

Where I live my whole family lives on rough country roads. I do live very close to a 4 lane to get to work, but my wife puts a lot of miles on a car as well. We too have been through several vehicles. We have been together for only 17 years but have gone through 9 vehicles between that time. Another good can of worms to open would be truck brand preference. :laughing: ding ding ding ding ding! Thoughts?

OK..... truck brand preference.... now you are really trying to start trouble :laughing:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I think we've made our point, time to let this one die and go the way of the Fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.