Lowballers

bls36

Forum Newbie
Threads
Low ballers still around here charging $15 per cut.

Wildcat

Threads
I've never noticed if we have low ballers or not. I'm too busy handling my work load let alone worry about low ballers. If they are in my area, I assume they are the neighborhood kids who are looking for some quick cash.

LazerZLandscaping

Threads
I've never noticed if we have low ballers or not. I'm too busy handling my work load let alone worry about low ballers. If they are in my area, I assume they are the neighborhood kids who are looking for some quick cash.

And they do a sloppy job, too.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not really there is a kid down the street. I let him use some spare equipment srm225, old toro mower, old echo blower and a black rubbermaid bucket. I charge him $1 a lawn for rental fees (yes I don't make money but glad to help him i still gotta maintain these things) I showed him some tricks and how I do stuff he pushes the stuff around and does a fantastic job I think he charges $15 a lawn he does about 20 lawns a week good moneys for him

bls36

Forum Newbie
Threads
The guy around is an older guy. He runs ads in the paper saying $15 per lawn. I don't really pay attention to him until I get one of his customers wanting me to charge $10 a cut and I just give him a look like I don't think so. This guy does not trim or blow anything and shows up when ever he wants to.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
And that's for all lawns-- big or small.

Everybody keeps throwing out this $15 a cut figure. I have lawns that I charge $15 a cut for and I have Lawns I get $30 to $40 a cut for and any where in between. What I charge depends on a number of factors and I do Vets for free.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
The guy around is an older guy. He runs ads in the paper saying $15 per lawn. I don't really pay attention to him until I get one of his customers wanting me to charge $10 a cut and I just give him a look like I don't think so. This guy does not trim or blow anything and shows up when ever he wants to.

What you're describing sounds like an old guy trying to make ends meet the best way he can. That's what happens here in these trailer parks. They live there and charge cheap because everyone there is in the same boat with a fixed income and can't afford a real service.

gfp55

Threads
Not really there is a kid down the street. I let him use some spare equipment srm225, old toro mower, old echo blower and a black rubbermaid bucket. I charge him $1 a lawn for rental fees (yes I don't make money but glad to help him i still gotta maintain these things) I showed him some tricks and how I do stuff he pushes the stuff around and does a fantastic job I think he charges $15 a lawn he does about 20 lawns a week good moneys for him
It's nice to hear that there are some good folks in this mean world, that's very big of you. Your teaching that kid things that will be with him for the rest of his life. Very nice.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Damn lowballers/sodbusters.......