Lowballers

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Lowballers are coming out of the wood work. there advertising on craigslist with $10 and $12 cuts to include grass cut, trimmed, edged and blown off. Gonna be a wicked year.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Haven't noticed a difference here. I've gotten 12 new regulars at $25 a week

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
You can always advertise we fix $10 grass cuts.

Mike88se

Threads
Lowballers are coming out of the wood work. there advertising on craigslist with $10 and $12 cuts to include grass cut, trimmed, edged and blown off. Gonna be a wicked year.
Maybe if you wait long enough they'll starve?
You can always advertise we fix $10 grass cuts.

:thumbsup:

bls36

Forum Newbie
Threads
Got a guy doing that around here. He cutting grass for $10 per cut. Cutting only. You have to pay a month ahead. He is taking all the customers. Then the customers call u back saying can u cut it for $8 cutting, trimming, and blowing. I tell them nope.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Got a guy doing that around here. He cutting grass for $10 per cut. Cutting only. You have to pay a month ahead. He is taking all the customers. Then the customers call u back saying can u cut it for $8 cutting, trimming, and blowing. I tell them nope.

That's just insane. I would not even drive past the house for $10

He will be gone as soon as his mower blows up.

You could make him look bad with some roundup balloons.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's just insane. I would not even drive past the house for $10

He will be gone as soon as his mower blows up.

You could make him look bad with some roundup balloons.

No need he will make him self look bad

tybilly

Threads
I wouldn't care if it was a 6th grader wanting money to buy a bicycle,but they'll get tired and start doing sloppy work if they don't already.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I wouldn't care if it was a 6th grader wanting money to buy a bicycle,but they'll get tired and start doing sloppy work if they don't already.

The kids looking for summer jobs don't really bother me, I think that a summer job for a kid is a great thing it keeps them out of trouble. It's those that advertise there $10 cuts on craigslist that make things so bad on the legit businesses that screw everything up.