LawnBoy Heaven!

pugsly69

Threads
I'm not sure if any of you guys have seen this YouTube video, but wanted to post it just in case. I just saw this yesterday, and had to go change my shirt because of all the drool. :laughing: The people that have this channel, are absolute LawnBoy nuts like the rest of us in here. It's worth taking a look at. But I warn you, you better grab you a bib before you hit the play button. :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/spIc7ND8W4Q?list=PLTq6D0TI15aC_uJ7wtznRppozQfnMtxB0"]https://youtu.be/spIc7ND8W4Q?list=PLTq6D0TI15aC_uJ7wtznRppozQfnMtxB0https://youtu.be/spIc7ND8W4Q?list=PLTq6D0TI15aC_uJ7wtznRppozQfnMtxB0[/URL]

Snapperfreak

Threads
Holy COW! OMC indeed! That is unbelievable. I'm not a lawnboy freak but that is amazing.

jp1961

Threads
Wow!!, that is amazing, thank's for posting the link. Kinda looks like American Pickers (the lawn boy edition),,,lol.

Jeff

Last edited:

pugsly69

Threads
Yeah, I know what you guys mean. Ya know, there are certain YouTube videos you can watch several times. I love watching this one and some of the others from "CatLover" on there, because everytime I see some that I didn't notice before. It's almost like the 'LawnBoy Hall of Fame'.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
What an amazing collection... so many good prospects... but how many years of full-time work would it take one person to fix up all those mowers? :confused2:

I added "Cat Lover" to my subscribe list on YouTube. Does anybody know her username on eBay?

Thanks for this thread, pugsly69. :thumbsup:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm curious. Does anybody know where this huge stash of LBs is/was located?

"Cat Lover " mentioned that it was in the "southern part of the state" but I didn't catch what state.

robinb66

Threads
Nice the only problem I see is not 1 single brick top in the bunch

pugsly69

Threads
Hey guys. I haven't had a chance to look at all of their videos (I say "their", because it's an entire family of LawnBoy nuts, like us, that runs this business), and so I haven't found out where they are from. Also, I did a brief search, but haven't tracked down their eBay site. As son as I do, I'll post it on here so everyone can go take a look if they choose to. Still an impressive haul of LB's though, no matter how you look at it! LOL :wink:

Crnbinder

Threads
What an amazing collection... so many good prospects... but how many years of full-time work would it take one person to fix up all those mowers? :confused2:

I added "Cat Lover" to my subscribe list on YouTube. Does anybody know her username on eBay?

Thanks for this thread, pugsly69. :thumbsup:

User name rdkndr
Looks like they are in Bloomington IL
Impressive collection they have acquired