LawnBoy Heaven!

bwright1818

Threads
I counted five promotional, yellow tanks....interesting that some of them were on steel decks; so they are not all pure breds, for sure. But holy smoke....please DON'T tell me where they all are....!!!!!

The most amazing thing of ALL though, is that there is a woman on this planet that is not only tolerant of all those Lawnboys but actually seems INTERESTED.....now SHE must be a real keeper.

2smoked

Threads
I counted five promotional, yellow tanks....interesting that some of them were on steel decks; so they are not all pure breds, for sure. But holy smoke....please DON'T tell me where they all are....!!!!!

The most amazing thing of ALL though, is that there is a woman on this planet that is not only tolerant of all those Lawnboys but actually seems INTERESTED.....now SHE must be a real keeper.

My woman "tolerates" my Lawn Boy sickness, but just barely. It could be worse. At least she shares in my enthusiasm for motorcycling...so overall, she's a keeper too. But yes, there is something very attractive about a woman who is a "Motorhead".

As far as the video, I can say that I would have LOTS of fun picking through that pile!!:cloud9:

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads

Those yellow shrouds caught my eye too. I wish the camera had moved a little slower so I could have a better look. :mad:

I think Cat Lover and her husband are into LBs as a pretty serious cottage industry thing. Their offerings on eBay are worth looking at and they have lots and lots of used parts which they're willing to sell.

In another video she posted she's on camera going over a rebuilt brick-top engine.