Export thread

LawnBoy Heaven!

pugsly69

pugsly69

I'm not sure if any of you guys have seen this YouTube video, but wanted to post it just in case. I just saw this yesterday, and had to go change my shirt because of all the drool. :laughing: The people that have this channel, are absolute LawnBoy nuts like the rest of us in here. It's worth taking a look at. But I warn you, you better grab you a bib before you hit the play button. :thumbsup:

https://youtu.be/spIc7ND8W4Q?list=PLTq6D0TI15aC_uJ7wtznRppozQfnMtxB0"]https://youtu.be/spIc7ND8W4Q?list=PLTq6D0TI15aC_uJ7wtznRppozQfnMtxB0https://youtu.be/spIc7ND8W4Q?list=PLTq6D0TI15aC_uJ7wtznRppozQfnMtxB0[/URL]

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

Holy COW! OMC indeed! That is unbelievable. I'm not a lawnboy freak but that is amazing.

J

jp1961

Wow!!, that is amazing, thank's for posting the link. Kinda looks like American Pickers (the lawn boy edition),,,lol.

Jeff

pugsly69

pugsly69

Yeah, I know what you guys mean. Ya know, there are certain YouTube videos you can watch several times. I love watching this one and some of the others from "CatLover" on there, because everytime I see some that I didn't notice before. It's almost like the 'LawnBoy Hall of Fame'.

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

What an amazing collection... so many good prospects... but how many years of full-time work would it take one person to fix up all those mowers? :confused2:

I added "Cat Lover" to my subscribe list on YouTube. Does anybody know her username on eBay?

Thanks for this thread, pugsly69. :thumbsup:

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

I'm curious. Does anybody know where this huge stash of LBs is/was located?

"Cat Lover " mentioned that it was in the "southern part of the state" but I didn't catch what state.

robinb66

robinb66

Nice the only problem I see is not 1 single brick top in the bunch

pugsly69

pugsly69

Hey guys. I haven't had a chance to look at all of their videos (I say "their", because it's an entire family of LawnBoy nuts, like us, that runs this business), and so I haven't found out where they are from. Also, I did a brief search, but haven't tracked down their eBay site. As son as I do, I'll post it on here so everyone can go take a look if they choose to. Still an impressive haul of LB's though, no matter how you look at it! LOL :wink:

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

Nice the only problem I see is not 1 single brick top in the bunch

I noticed that too. Interesting.

Crnbinder

Crnbinder

What an amazing collection... so many good prospects... but how many years of full-time work would it take one person to fix up all those mowers? :confused2:

I added "Cat Lover" to my subscribe list on YouTube. Does anybody know her username on eBay?

Thanks for this thread, pugsly69. :thumbsup:

User name rdkndr
Looks like they are in Bloomington IL
Impressive collection they have acquired

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

User name rdkndr
Looks like they are in Bloomington IL
Impressive collection they have acquired

Thanks. :cool:

B

bwright1818

I counted five promotional, yellow tanks....interesting that some of them were on steel decks; so they are not all pure breds, for sure. But holy smoke....please DON'T tell me where they all are....!!!!!

The most amazing thing of ALL though, is that there is a woman on this planet that is not only tolerant of all those Lawnboys but actually seems INTERESTED.....now SHE must be a real keeper.

2smoked

2smoked

I counted five promotional, yellow tanks....interesting that some of them were on steel decks; so they are not all pure breds, for sure. But holy smoke....please DON'T tell me where they all are....!!!!!

The most amazing thing of ALL though, is that there is a woman on this planet that is not only tolerant of all those Lawnboys but actually seems INTERESTED.....now SHE must be a real keeper.

My woman "tolerates" my Lawn Boy sickness, but just barely. It could be worse. At least she shares in my enthusiasm for motorcycling...so overall, she's a keeper too. But yes, there is something very attractive about a woman who is a "Motorhead".

As far as the video, I can say that I would have LOTS of fun picking through that pile!!:cloud9:

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

Those yellow shrouds caught my eye too. I wish the camera had moved a little slower so I could have a better look. :mad:

I think Cat Lover and her husband are into LBs as a pretty serious cottage industry thing. Their offerings on eBay are worth looking at and they have lots and lots of used parts which they're willing to sell.

In another video she posted she's on camera going over a rebuilt brick-top engine.