Junk

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I've read it over a few times, and it sounds like they are saying this isn't over... I've never known spammers to make threats before, but this one is... "Different"...

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I've read it over a few times, and it sounds like they are saying this isn't over... I've never known spammers to make threats before, but this one is... "Different"...

I thought it sounded that way but I thought maybe I was being a little more paranoid the normal. I do know that they are flooding the forum with memberships, makes me wonder what's being planned.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I thought it sounded that way but I thought maybe I was being a little more paranoid the normal. I do know that they are flooding the forum with memberships, makes me wonder what's being planned.
I don't think this is going to have a good outcome, but it that way...

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I did some checking last night, I went back 10 pages in the membership list of the newest members and I covered 300 members and found 257 spam members registered and 43 actual members registered and that was last night. All 257 were from Alabama. I'll bet that number would easily be tripled by now if I kept looking.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I did some checking last night, I went back 10 pages in the membership list of the newest members and I covered 300 members and found 257 spam members registered and 43 actual members registered and that was last night. All 257 were from Alabama. I'll bet that number would easily be tripled by now if I kept looking.
There is also a spam post in Briana's FAQ thread too.

I've never seen a forum hit this badly with spam, and I'm sure it is going to get worse before it gets better...

Last edited:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
My spam count today is currently at three - And the day has hardly begun...

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I've identified around 1,000 spam accounts and will be deleting them shortly. Then, we will implement measures to block the new registration that match certain known spam criteria.

Obviously it's a top priority since I'm the one deleting all the spam right now. :laughing:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
I've identified around 1,000 spam accounts and will be deleting them shortly. Then, we will implement measures to block the new registration that match certain known spam criteria.

Obviously it's a top priority since I'm the one deleting all the spam right now. :laughing:
So you'll block anybody from Alabama basically ? :laughing: That should sort it out!